Would anyone be interested in a mini Benz On The Green gtg after this is over?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Shame about BOTG for this year but that gives me a little more time to get some retro fitting done & maybe even get the van finished 😬😬

Totally understandable mate. I’m definitely up for for 2021. Don’t work too hard...unless it’s my car 🤣

Hello all.

We have a new Landlord at the pub we hold BOTG at. I will be approaching him soon to see if we can hold a low key MB car meet there this year. A Benz On The Green Lite if you like.

As long as he's not biased towards Northerners then I'm up for it. :D

The one consolation with the last landlord was, whilst being superbly ignorant, he was a "Macc Lad", so close to being Northern :)

Hello all.

We have a new Landlord at the pub we hold BOTG at. I will be approaching him soon to see if we can hold a low key MB car meet there this year. A Benz On The Green Lite if you like.
Hello all.

That would be Great :):thumb: Olly

Hello all.

Very interested in this meet-up, I will be watching for updates ;)

Yes please!

If we are starting a list...

01: Ringway - Paul.
02: Big Un - Ian.
03: AMGeed - Roger. I want to see that car!
04: C43AMG - Peter. I want to see that car!
05: John SL63.

Last edited:
It was inevitable really when Boris decided to restrict us more and make social gatherings off limit.

Terrible thing that Boris did. Such a shame. We could have ended up like India, with people dying in the streets, instead of being where we are.

Bad Boris. :rolleyes:

Terrible thing that Boris did. Such a shame. We could have ended up like India, with people dying in the streets, instead of being where we are.

Bad Boris. :rolleyes:
.........but are you coming along to the GTG Rory?

Your mate's not put me on it Ian, so looks like I'm not going. :(

If it's happening I'll be there whatever...Sorry

Sorry Dave. I owe you a beer for that. :oops:

Look forward to seeing you and the car mate. :thumb: :thumb:

I'm awaiting a date which is why I was only the first to thank Ollie for the potential of the event this year ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom