Would appreciate some guidance please!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simsy

Car
Suzuki
Hi all, I am very keen on buying a used (2018) MB C Class via a PCP. As I have not done this before I am interested whether I should be going to my local dealer (Bridgend, South Wales) or going to the car showrooms such as Motorpoint etc?

Also, based on the answer given to the above, what should I be wary of in terms of extra's these places try to sell etc.

Really appreciate any help for a newbie here!

It might be worth comparing the price for a new car instead of a used car. For used cars you'll need to do a lot of shopping around as the prices will all vary along with the price, spec, mileage, remainder of warranty, etc.

Sadly, I'm not familiar with your area so can't help with the where part.

Personally I'm not a fan of PCP's for personal reasons although I bought my last car on one as it was a very good deal but paid it off straight away as there was no penalty clauses.

It might be worth comparing the price for a new car instead of a used car. For used cars you'll need to do a lot of shopping around as the prices will all vary along with the price, spec, mileage, remainder of warranty, etc.

Sadly, I'm not familiar with your area so can't help with the where part.

Personally I'm not a fan of PCP's for personal reasons although I bought my last car on one as it was a very good deal but paid it off straight away as there was no penalty clauses.
DriceTheDeal have good discounts on C Classes. Entry level C200 SE £ 27.5k after £ 8.5k discount. You could PCP
Hi all, I am very keen on buying a used (2018) MB C Class via a PCP. As I have not done this before I am interested whether I should be going to my local dealer (Bridgend, South Wales) or going to the car showrooms such as Motorpoint etc?

Also, based on the answer given to the above, what should I be wary of in terms of extra's these places try to sell etc.

Really appreciate any help for a newbie here!
DriveTheDeal have good discounts on C Classes. Entry level C200 SE £ 27.5k after £ 8.5k discount. You could PCP at that price

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom