Would I notice the difference??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonm

Car
...a rental..not saying what !
Been thinking about changing for a while, for another 'C' estate.

Quite happy with the 200K, only thing is there doesn't seem to be many out there...but there are 000's of 180Ks to choose from.

Now, heres the thing,, I've never even tried a 180 mainly because the 200K is just about quick enough, but, if truth be told there also a bit of , well, eh, I don't want a 180K because 200 is bigger (I can feel a spinal tap moment coming on here):eek:

So, before I try one what do you rekon would I notice the difference?

Yes I do. You would miss the extra torque of the 200 now you're used to it.

The c180k is niticeably slower tahn the c200k even though the are esentially the same engine but with differnet mapping.

Get a C230k and enjoy the extra power.

I though there was more difference between 180/200/230 K than just mapping, I seem to remember mention (on theis forum) of different pulleys on the kompressor as well.

Yep 230K would be preferred, but theres fewer of those than 200Ks

I'd stick or upgrade and persist with your hunt. It'll be all the more satisfying when you find the one!

I'd stick or upgrade and persist with your hunt. It'll be all the more satisfying when you find the one!
Totally agree,
If you buy something your not 100% happy with, then a few months down the road you might be saying, "If only!"

Your car is out there :)

John

Glojo......exactly

Thanks, your right, best to find the right one, just tends to drive you nuts (me anyway) when youve been looking for ages

Cheers
Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom