would you buy these......???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonboyE63

Car
2012 E63 Wagon
Just spotted these on e-bay, i need a pair as mine are slightly falling apart....
Not sure how much they'd be from MB - i should maybe check before buying from Hong Kong.... :)

Not sure , there is an ad lower down on your link offering 'genuine MB' (UK based) for £50 each. It a hot and violent place under the bonnet of a C63 so there is a chance cheapo intakes could break up and force you into buying two new air filters when you least expected to.

Your call.

Not sure , there is an ad lower down on your link offering 'genuine MB' (UK based) for £50 each. It a hot and violent place under the bonnet of a C63 so there is a chance cheapo intakes could break up and force you into buying two new air filters when you least expected to.

Your call.
yeah, thanks....just searched the forum & found that OEM MB replacements are not expensive - should've replaced these ago but kept forgeting...
Must get it sorted before they cause an issue..

wide berth tbf. Genuine all the way, never an issue fitting and known quality.

Intake pipes replaced - the old ones were trash but i've kept them to possibly use the ends for a silicone conversion (that i'll probably never do)

Looks much better now...they weren't even expensive :)

Attachments

• removed pipes.jpg
    removed pipes.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 13
  • new pipes.jpg
    new pipes.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom