Would you have stayed or "Bottled It"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trapperjohn

MB Enthusiast
Car
124 300D 24V Estate
You need to try going to Cinema in Strood - Kent. You would easily mistake the audience as part of a Zombie commercial. Most of them look like they were force fed boiled sweets from a catapult.

Don't know, I was busy at the time moonlighting as an extra for a Carlsberg commercial... :p

I would have taken my seat and then left as soon as they offered me that schlop they call Carlsberg.

You need to try going to Cinema in Strood - Kent. You would easily mistake the audience as part of a Zombie commercial. Most of them look like they were force fed boiled sweets from a catapult.

Hey what are you trying to say? my Ex wife lives in strood !

:D

I would have taken my seat and then left as soon as they offered me that schlop they call Carlsberg.

...you would have refused a beer offered to you by 148 bad men? :eek:

Curious how it was the men that turned to leave? The women seemed unperturbed ..

I'd have probably had a double take and walked out to see if we were in the right screen.

Great advert though.

I would have definitely stayed. I'm a Yorkshireman!

"A'v paid fo't ticket, A'm bloody well watchin't film."

"And as Sweetpea sez, y'can keep t'bloody pisswatter beer".

I second both those sentiments even though I now live in Essex 'tis Yorkshire blood running int veins.

No problem for me, but I guess I know a few of these guys.

There could have been a more foreboding crowd to sit amongst, but the ad would have been slated for being somethingist - no problem using biker stereotypes though...

I would have stayed ( mind you 40 years ago when i rode a Lambretta i would have made a sHARP exit). Much rather sit in a cinema with bikers than a bunch of chavs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom