Would you let your mrs drive your C63?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
my wife drives mine in S mode as it "makes it a bit livelier"
and my 17 year old son touched 132mph in it at Goodwood on a trackday:eek:
not sure what you are worrying about?
i expect there are numerous female drivers on here who wouldnt bat an eyelid at driving a C 63. Its the old timers that you have to watch out for;):cool:

Last edited:
Women generally drive gentler and with my restraint so I would have no issue.

The only education would be around overtaking with 450bhp but the traction control assist.

my wife used to drive our BMW 528i like a hooligan,but when she had a 230SLK she was sedate in her driving.Dont ask me how I'm only a man.

Mine thinks she owns the road when she drives my car...

My guvnor, read 'wife' drove all my cars...wait...there aren't 'my' cars.

All the cars we had were 'ours' :)

Reading this thread has reminded me that Mrs D repeatedly held her foot to the floor from a roll to 155 mph before having to get on the brakes, and did it time after time. She doesn't seem phased by 500 bhp and RWD in wintry conditions :)

Don't yet have a bigger engined Mercedes but wouldn't have a problem if she refueled it and didn't play park nearest to the supermarket doors.

Yes my beloved drives the CL more than I do + the S-Class. Mind you she is a very good driver.

Its more of a case of "My Mrs lets me drive her E55!"

Would you let your Mrs read this sexist thread on the Internet?

Only once the washing up is done and she has dusted my collection of classic pipes, golf clubs and tweed things. She'd be too tired to read it all though, poor thing, what with her only speaking multiple languages, having three degrees, responsibility for several $100m of businesses in multiple countries and her own 911 to drive if she wants to......

My wife has driven more mercs than most of the posters in this thread put together.

Only 3 AMGs that I can think of but she absolutely loves everything about the CL55k.

Hmmmmm decisions decisions…. would I???

The last time she drove an auto of mine it was a Range Rover and she almost drove it through the front window of the house because I had told her to just pop it in drive to go…. she didn't realise this didn't apply to going backwards…… (I know - my instructions were unclear!!)

The car after that was a beast of a Defender 110 and this turned her in to a road raging car crushing version of Lara Croft!!! I'm thinking I should just give her the C63 to drive whenever she wants because people will just scatter out of her way and there will be no-one left to hit…. I already kerbed an alloy :( so what more to worry about :D

After my heart attack my Daughter came over from Ireland and drove me round for a couple of weeks and i have to give her 110% marks for her amazingly competent driving and she loved my laid back c280 to bits.

My current wife never drove the B class because she wasnt insured on it;)

If I ever change wife or car I would re-assess this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom