Would you let your mrs drive your C63?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
!!NEVER!! I would not let my mrs drive my C63/CLS/RS2/S2 :mad:

Jesus, help us from this abomination and save our cars, amen :crazy:

Oh come off it!
I let all my family drive what we have available. RR . Lexus, Landrovers, Prius and MB.
My 15 year old daughter Katherine with driver's learner's permit has to get 120 hours of driving in before she can get her license proper at 16 and take the test in Colorado .
I even let her drive my 2010 Ghost that I bought & rebuilt after being kicked up the back side big time to get her hours in!
Remember they are only cars and I want her to pass the formal written and practical road craft test. Then her advanced six months after her license is approved!:devil:
In that way we get a reduced premium for a young driver & its what Dads do of course !
Cheers Tuercas viejas

I'd like a "low power" switch (linked to the key perhaps so when one key was used it was slow) on the 63 vehicles. I had the large (family) car, ML63, but wife didn't like driving it as too fast so it had to go ..

So now I have a GLC250d, and I can see a GLC63 has just been released ... But without a low power mode, I can't just get a GLC63 in the same colour as the GLC250d and pretend its the same car which I changed a few things on at work ... (like the interior and the front grille, both of which I have done on other cars before)

This is a big debate in my family. My bro in laws say no way as it's asking for trouble?!? Yet my brother happily let's his mrs drive his SLK 55. Whats the views?

Yep, love her driving. I see things out of the window I'd normally miss and the MPG edges closer to 60.

Of course my wife drives *our* car, I have 3 curbed wheels to prove it!

A little curb rash perhaps??
Small price for matrimonial bliss I suppose!:eek:
Cheers Tuercas viejas

Mine has asked a few times, and after being a passenger a few times in her Cooper S to make sure her driving is ok, I offered to put her on the insurance for mine, as long as the cost wasn't too crazy. She got quite excited about the prospect of driving the C63... until the quote came in and it would cost an extra £3k a year just to add her on (She's under 25 and has no NCB due to having a company car). Soon put an end to that discussion.

Let my wife drive my car?
Whyever not?

if only i could afford any of the 63 i would be more than happy to let my wife drive it, she is really one good careful driving person

I'd like a "low power" switch (linked to the key perhaps so when one key was used it was slow) on the 63 vehicles. I had the large (family) car, ML63, but wife didn't like driving it as too fast so it had to go ..

So now I have a GLC250d, and I can see a GLC63 has just been released ... But without a low power mode, I can't just get a GLC63 in the same colour as the GLC250d and pretend its the same car which I changed a few things on at work ... (like the interior and the front grille, both of which I have done on other cars before)

Don't be upset when she fills it up with diesel then ;)

Never. Not only does she not have a driving license, I doubt she'd ever be driving material. She has little to no peripheral vision, no sense of spacing and has the remarkable ability to trip over on flat ground.

Gave her private driving lessons in my C250 and she managed to scrape it pretty quickly. Luckily the build quality far exceeded her sense of spacing.

:eek: How else does one get home from the pub in winter if it's not c/o the marital taxi?
Love to be driven in my car especially by a pretty woman. (occasionally I let the Mrs drive it too) :wallbash:
----------------
Chuyen dat du an can giuoc vi tri dep so hong rieng, phan phoi dat nen can giuoc chiet khau cao

I let anyone have a drive of my 63.
Why wouldn't you?
Talk them through it first and take them out and scare them, then they usually say no thank you!

If I had a C63 I would let her drive it but given she will not drive my S320 because it is too big I expect she would not drive the C63 even if I had one,it is getting a pain,I have nearly gone on the wagon in the last two years when we go out.

I don't own a C63 but if i did why wouldn't i let my wife drive it? She has always driven any of my cars. Its not like a C63 is some mega expensive exotic car, but even then she can drive it if she wants.

I have my wife named on the insurance (it reduces the cost), but she won't drive it.
I would like her to drive occasionally - that way I can have a drink sometimes.

I have my wife named on the insurance (it reduces the cost), but she won't drive it.
I would like her to drive occasionally - that way I can have a drink sometimes.
LOL, so selfish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom