Would you let your mrs drive your C63?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi all,

So, new to the forum having just bought my wife a CLC 180 Kompressor (but not new to Mercedes as have a company car C class sport that I LOVE!)

I have been searching online to try and purchase a workshop manual for the CLC but having no luck. Haynes only come up with the diesel version? Cannot see any on eBay either?

So, does anyone know where I can get one, as would like to service and look after the CLC myself as much as I can.

Thanks in advance

Darren

If I had one, absolutely.

did you forget?

I let my sister drive my Impreza WRX, but then she is in the IAM, RoSPA Gold class, and a VOSA examiner for HGVs with her own class 1 licence.

It's about time you blokes need to realise that females are NOT the weaker sex!

That's why I don't give up my train seat to them :D

I wouldn’t allow my missus to drive a brushless remote control car, let alone an AMG of any kind (yes, including AMG line) ;)

She's gone away on holiday in it while I have to work. Why shouldn't she share the fun?

Her bike fitted nicely in the boot too :)

My wife used to cringe whenever she started the C63 in car parks lol

she'd write the car off if she drove mine.
Many years ago, had a renault scenic with 5 fwd gears. She refused to use the 5th citing that the first 4 were more than enough!!!
Trashed 3 audi's in 4 years.
Brakes hard for small animals crossing the road!
Parks in between cars @ Tesco when there are empty spaces galore.
Thinks an AMG is an annual general meeting!

automatic cars are too complicated for my wife. my AMG is safe ...

MrsG drives all of our cars. She has also thrashed 911’s on the track. In fact she’s driving me now if the e class. It’s very relaxing having her drive.

Mrs Yex rather likes the 507 and poodles around in it occasionally. She has driven all of my cars apart from the Chimaera and that was because she is petite and was not comfortable with the pedal set up.

The good news is that she has told me she won't give the 507 the full beans as she is quite wary of that when I do it :D

I let the missus drive my CLK Brabus but its just a good job i knew i was swapping the wheels..

my wife got her own.

I guess that the OP didn't get what he wanted from the forum as he hasn't posted since 2015.

Maybe his Mrs wouldn't let him use the internet.

...Maybe his Mrs wouldn't let him use the internet.

That could be a whole new thread all of its own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom