Would you let your mrs drive your C63?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
LOL
I dont let her drive my Ford Focus let alone my Merc!

Yes but she never has!

I let the Mrs drive mine, she enjoys driving it although I feel much safer in the car with her if im behind the wheel ;)

She doesn't drive it often though to be fair only when its full of petrol haha and she often complains its not as comfortable as a passenger as the B9 Estate was although not theyre really much of a comparison

Of course, she generally doesn't though prefers her X3 2.0d, d for dull.

I have just come from an M. I didnt have my wife on the insurance. I thought I would put her on the C63 to see if it went down, it didnt work. She is still to drive, it scares her!

My Mrs had a go, made her grin like a Cheshire Cat but ultimately she prefers her Ateca as the steering is light as a feather, it’s higher and girly.
I don’t anticipate her pinching it off me any time soon unless I need her car to go fishing.
Happy to let her drive it providing she doesn’t go into “school mum mode” which appears to have taken root in the last couple of years. She used to be a pretty good driver but now appears to drive in a flipping daze whilst constantly checking the little cherub in the back is suitably happy whilst the little cherub in the front (me) is constantly shitting himself!!
(Hope she doesn’t read this else I’m a dead man) [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mrs had a go, made her grin like a Cheshire Cat but ultimately she prefers her Ateca as the steering is light as a feather, it’s higher and girly.
I don’t anticipate her pinching it off me any time soon unless I need her car to go fishing.
Happy to let her drive it providing she doesn’t go into “school mum mode” which appears to have taken root in the last couple of years. She used to be a pretty good driver but now appears to drive in a flipping daze whilst constantly checking the little cherub in the back is suitably happy whilst the little cherub in the front (me) is constantly shitting himself!!
(Hope she doesn’t read this else I’m a dead man) [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fantastic, whenever my Mrs drives , it is only in her car and I sit in the back seat next to our little one... and pray for courage...

a. only if I've had a beer and cannot drive; and including,
b. if it's an automatic, as she only changes down gears once the car is starting to stall and dumps the clutch on every gear change. DMFs only last about 30k.

It's a more general set of criteria. Yes the c63s are all auto, but maybe I'm getting a bit off topic with a general rule that I would apply to any car, including the C63.
Apologies, I'll be careful to stay strictly on topic in future and not deviate. So my answer is "yes, if I'd had a beer".

It's a more general set of criteria. Yes the c63s are all auto, but maybe I'm getting a bit off topic with a general rule that I would apply to any car, including the C63.
Apologies, I'll be careful to stay strictly on topic in future and not deviate. So my answer is "yes, if I'd had a beer".
Good choice, and helps if you dont introduce her to the flappy paddles !

Mrs.B’s flappy paddles are just fine thank-you :rolleyes:
That's good, though in my case it would mean introducing the mistress to the Mrs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom