Would you let your mrs drive your C63?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spearj

This is a big debate in my family. My bro in laws say no way as it's asking for trouble?!? Yet my brother happily let's his mrs drive his SLK 55. Whats the views?

Spearj said:
This is a big debate in my family. My bro in laws say no way as it's asking for trouble?!? Yet my brother happily let's his mrs drive his SLK 55. Whats the views?

Oh balls - how do I set up a vote :-(

Get her one of them speed thingies at MB World if she is only driving a puddle jumper now. If she is already driving something with spirit let her loose - why the hell not.

Presumably your brother-in-law and your brother have different wives? Maybe their individual driving prowess is part of the decision process? :rolleyes:

Mrs D drives my C32, which is no C63 but still has 52% of the engine capacity, shares 57% of the name, and 77% of the power.

Of course she has her own 63 which shares 43% of the name, has 100% of he engine capacity, and 112% of the power.

:eek:

My mrs drives my C43, which IMO is far easier to get yourself into trouble in than a C63, mainly because of the modern "safety systems" - she found my RS4 a hell of a lot less intimidating than the C43.

Having said that I think you should always let your Mrs drive your car, though if they have no experience of a fast car a course is a good investment. I am lucky in that my Mrs has driven her Dads Porkers since she was 18.

Would you let your Mrs read this sexist thread on the Internet?

My other half just passed last year and is getting her first car in the next week or two

no way is she getting anywhere near the AMG untill atleast 2yrs experiance

Simples

My wife drives mine all the time - no problems and the wheels are not even kerbed!

There was one time I was not too impressed when she was telling me about racing an M6 home.

She has more of a problem with me thrashing her Mini JCW, which is incidentally an absolute hoot to razz the ar$e off.

S

There was one time I was not too impressed when she was telling me about racing an M6 home.

How did she know where the M6 driver lived... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom