Would you let your mrs drive your C63?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I do find this thread strange. Why on Earth wouldn’t someone let their wife drive a C63?

I’m sure my wife would let me drive her C63 if she had one, and I wouldn’t hesitate to let her drive mine if I had one.

This is a big debate in my family. My bro in laws say no way as it's asking for trouble?!? Yet my brother happily let's his mrs drive his SLK 55. Whats the views?

ye the mrs drives the c63 quite a bit. I don't think its asking for trouble she leaves the car in comfort and the traction fully on and is quite gentle with the accelerator.

I do find this thread strange. Why on Earth wouldn’t someone let their wife drive a C63?

I’m sure my wife would let me drive her C63 if she had one, and I wouldn’t hesitate to let her drive mine if I had one.

Mine managed to scrape her entire car on the stick out posts in a McDonald’s drive through. That’s why

New Girlfriend is an excellent driver, would let her drive my E63 AMG anywhere.
Ex wife however.....another story, I would have never got the finger holes out of the dash if I had :eek:

Why on Earth wouldn’t you? My wife drives our AMG as often as me. She loves the exhaust note and performance.

It really depends on driving skills rather than gender :cool:

I wouldn’t and I don’t let her drive my Porsche either.
She is an awful driver who is completely unaware of what’s going on around her, she thinks the speed limit is a target and doesn’t give a monkeys if she scratches or dents somebody else’s car because somebody else’s car is their responsibility therefore they can pay for the damage.

She even ignores the sat-nav and then moans when she can’t find her destination.

This is a big debate in my family. My bro in laws say no way as it's asking for trouble?!? Yet my brother happily let's his mrs drive his SLK 55. Whats the views?
My Mrs is an excellent driver, so not a problem. My problem is my sister, who is nuts when she's behind the wheel. It is her who I have to hide the keys from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom