Would you use a company again if you received poor customer service?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I would have to say yes, only because I can't categorically say no. It may be more convenient for me and it would also depend on how they dealt with my complaint.

Wrong question for the issue. The service wasn't poor, the attitude was.

"Customer service is a series of activities designed to enhance the level of customer satisfaction – that is, the feeling that a product or service has met the customer expectation."

Bad attitude = unsatisfied customer = bad customer service

Wrong question for the issue. The service wasn't poor, the attitude was.

Part and parcel surely? and no once bitten.

I'd need a good reason to go back. In the case of the thread refered to up top, then cheap deal or not, I would not have been back.

Would not have had a problem with being charged to fix after MOT. Would have a problem with being charged £300 to clip back, which you'd suspect the mechanic would have realised during mot.

Part and parcel surely?

Not they are not, but in the ipod world can anyone tell the difference...

Company A:
Great customer handling from the lying, but very smooth salesman, but the delivery was late and wrong goods.

Company B:
Rough and abrupt customer contact, but delivered exactly right first time.

Which gave good customer service and which gave good customer handling?

Was it the company's fault they were late or the courier? Was the right item ordered in the first place? What did they do to resolve the issue?

If someone was rough and abrubt with me they wouldn't get my custom in the first place.

Sometimes good customer service is recieved when something goes wrong. Not all businesses are perfect but it's how they deal with errors made that counts.

Yes. I still use BT.
^ Worked for them for 21 years before taking voluntary redundancy in 2008(customer service/staff morale/training etc all went downhill after the company was privatised).

In relation to this thread:

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/gene...day-my-merc-mot-plus-really-poor-service.html

I'm interested to find out what you all think so please vote accordingly:

Depends how a complaint is handled,for example i received bad customer service from an mb dealership when a previous car was in for repair(wrong parts fitted/fault still present when i went to collect the car)but after speaking to the service manager i received a full refund & an appology so from that experience i would & have used them again,however,if a problem isn't resolved then that particular dealership/shop/whatever wouldn't get anymore custom from me & i would make sure anyone i knew was aware of my experience_hit em where it hurts!

Not if there's any alternative. I'm deeply unimpressed so far with the customer service from the garage where I bought my E55. I'm going through the proper complaint channels at the moment and we'll see if the people further up the chain are any better.

Bad handling but service/product worked. I'd reluctantly go back. Good handling but poor service/bad product. I'd have to be mad....

So why are there so many Mercedes on the road?

No. There's plenty fo choice. Wether it's poor service, poor handling or poor attitude.

I've worked with many people over the years who are brilliant at what they do, but when attitude or ego get in the way, the effort out vs the effort put in to get there is too much to make it worth while.

The thing that would annoy me was the refusal to honour the " £25 off" the MOT voucher because you "presented it at the wrong time". That's a bit naughty! Holy small print Batman! :rolleyes:

OK, so 7 people = no, 2 = yes.

I'm assuming in this specific example, given how the customer was handled, those who suggested how the complaint was handled would not be back to this ****hole...

I rest my case. :thumb:

You either re-open the discussion from the other thread regarding the particular MOT incident, or you pose a general and generic question...

I assumed it was the latter, and in that context I would on occasion use the same firm again, the bad customer service is only one of many factors. Obviously it will work against them when doing my sums, but it would be unrealistic to say that I will never use again any firm where I experienced substandard or poor customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom