Wow! £110k for a Vito!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Perfect for the school run - after you have power washed the kids first.

The colour on that roof looks like it's been sat under a tree where a number of birds had really bad shits and someone just polished the roof with it instead of cleaning it off.

The colour on that roof looks like it's been sat under a tree where a number of birds had really bad shits and someone just polished the roof with it instead of cleaning it off.
Apparently the pidgeon diarrhoea colour is called Zeus Gold. Saw a long wheelbase Maybach once years ago. They were not attractive cars it has to be said. Nice inside though.

Frome the Middle East..? ...Just a wild guess .
I've seen a few that belonged to footballers few had them at one time bentley style stitched crosshatched interiors massage seats big television gaming station and entertainment system ok if your in the back but no good if your driving they were nice but as second owner what use ???

I've seen a few that belonged to footballers few had them at one time bentley style stitched crosshatched interiors massage seats big television gaming station and entertainment system ok if your in the back but no good if your driving they were nice but as second owner what use ???

Useful for kids?

Ah, the 'stuck-on iPad' look. It may be what the market wants, but I'm not a part of that market; I'm a dinosaur, and tech doesn't figure highly on the list of what I look for in a car.

Ah, the 'stuck-on iPad' look. It may be what the market wants, but I'm not a part of that market; I'm a dinosaur, and tech doesn't figure highly on the list of what I look for in a car.
I'm not a fan of that either, they look exactly like that to me, an iPad tacked onto the dashboard, nor the having to search for basic controls like the HVAC settings in the menus on a touch screen when a simple knob or tactile switch does the job, although I think on that V-Class it looks like the HVAC controls are still switches.

I'm not a fan of that either, they look exactly like that to me, an iPad tacked onto the dashboard, nor the having to search for basic controls like the HVAC settings in the menus on a touch screen when a simple knob or tactile switch does the job, although I think on that V-Class it looks like the HVAC controls are still switches.

Yup our 2019 C Class has the same dash layout - the HVAC controls are the row of switches immediately below the screen. I agree it looks a bit 'tacked on' but the position is good when it's being used as a satnav display.

Yup our 2019 C Class has the same dash layout - the HVAC controls are the row of switches immediately below the screen. I agree it looks a bit 'tacked on' but the position is good when it's being used as a satnav display.
I wasn’t a fan of the ’Tesco’ iPad when I first saw the interior of the C-class, but I must say I very much like the layout now.

As for the van, £100k+ and the offside front alloy is scuffed!

I wasn’t a fan of the ’Tesco’ iPad when I first saw the interior of the C-class, but I must say I very much like the layout now.

Yup we previously had an S203 with COMAND (smaller screen, mounted much lower down), and it's a huge step forward. The interior generally looks/feels much more upmarket & premium too.

I like the iPad look. It’s modern and different. My only criticism of it is the thick black perimeter frame. Imagine how much better it would look when on if it was totally edge to edge like a Samsung phone. 😍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom