WOW! Nice work if you can get it. The Trough beckons again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why are people surprised.

The Prez of the USA gets paid for life once their term finishes - circa $400K a year.

Well , she did attend Liam Foxs 50th birthday party . What value for money our former P.M.s are. Just another illustration of our taxes being put to good use.:(

Aw bless!

It's heartwarming, we should value her in perpetuity.

She turned this country round.

I remember almost full employment, it was terrible, welfare suited me so much better.

100K per annum? Is that it for her services to this country? I bet we spend more on chocolate muffins for ministerial luncheon meetings.

they take us for mugs when they are in government.

they take us for mugs when they are outside government.

why would you expect anything else?

The average MP, eg, Lembit Optik or whatever her name is, is typical of our governing class.
No wonder the world is very nearly at the end of 5hit Street.

We likely pay for her ongoing security as well....she's a very wealthy woman in her own right why can't she pay for it?

Tony Bliar is much the same security etc.. paid for and he's worth what £25million?

We likely pay for her ongoing security as well....she's a very wealthy woman in her own right why can't she pay for it?

Tony Bliar is much the same security etc.. paid for and he's worth what £25million?
I reckon you have just overestimated his WORTH by about £24.999999999million . ( at a conservative estimate:rolleyes: ).

Our PM's salary goes straight to charity, I'd expect the same from MT if she had a heart......

So if you were an PM you get paid after you left office. What's the problem? How many live ex-PMs do we have at any given point of time? 2-3? Not even worth the hassle dealing with this issue. The effect on the government's coffers is negligible. Let 'em be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom