WOW W124 e200 for nearly 6k!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Apparently last owned by a fruit collector; "sold 18 months later to the currant owner."

I'm not sure he'll be 'raisin' a fortune anytime soon...

...coat ordered from cloakroom

It was the apple of the fruit collector's eye

Watch it.....if he finds out what everyone's saying he'll be blowing raspberries!

well, all you fruity pies - that will likely sell quite easily to a recently retired person that's just received his tax free lump sum from his pension, and wants a modern classic he can just jump into and drive.

How many unmolested, original, low mileage classics like this, with service history and provenance are there remaining to choose from ?

It's peach! Really lovely looking car and I suppose if modest performance wasn't an issue it could well be worth the guts of the asking price.

A little expensive, but it is a stunning car. I haven't seen too many in this condition :dk:
Am tempted :D

Too Late I bought it !! well i swapped it for my E220 cabriolet . Mine was nice but 85000 miles and still on the origonal roof but this E200 is a Minter , unmarked drives like new , and yes has AC !! I have another E200 , bought from its first owner with 34000 miles on it 10 years ago and it has been trouble free .

I see it as an opportunity to buy as close to a new W124 as you will get . Though the 200 isn't exactley a Rocket , its fast enough , frugal and easy to look after . And this one DRIVES LIKE A NEW CAR !!! :cool:

welcome to the forum. nice purchase to enjoy for years to come.

thanks !! I bought an E220 in 1997 , in Brilliant Silver , it had 50000 miles on the clock an I paid £17000 for it then . This is a much better car , and should do all I need . I see very few W124's about nowadays , and the new one do nothing for me . There is another very nice one on E Bay , in Brown , very retro !!

1994 MERCEDES-BENZ E CLASS 220 E 4DR AUTO | eBay

A/C isn't factory fit. It's Diavia aftermarket same as mine. look after it coz if it breaks there is no parts for it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom