Wow!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
yeah but you'd have to sit in the back seat to make an impression othewise they'll just go "chauffeur!" Don't think they put steering wheels in the back :p

I'd just cruise about in it, crying as I watched the fuel guage quickly going down, down, down:D

lol, get a few mates in it and look like the ant hill mob

I like that :)

That's Bob Bentley from Classic Autos on the Wandsworth roundabout. They usually have an interesting set of cars on site.

I would've thought that car is worth every penny of the start price and some more.
If the condition is as described then it's probably a good investment too.

Didn't one of the Beatles have a Pullman that sold for silly money! No reserve on that one either! :eek:

Cough cough!

Link :eek:

Can't say it is overpriced or not really, who knows what someone wants to pay?

Will said:
Cough cough!

Link :eek:

Can't say it is overpriced or not really, who knows what someone wants to pay?

god he's got some stunning cars for sale!

£60k is perhaps a reasonable price for this car in this condition. It needs fettling, and this will cost. Usually, at this price level, it's not a case of the car being worth what somebody will pay for it, it's a case of the car having a market value. Jay Kay's old pullman is currently on for £90k, and that one is really immaculate, and carries some provenance.

This one is a South African car (or appears to be), which means that structurally it should be in good nick. The cost of a body restoration on a standard saloon can have lots of noughts on it, and this is a lwb, so add more dosh to that figure. The lack of use would also be a concern as the hydraulics will not thank you for not using them, and again, are very expensive to recommission. Interior trim is probably nearly unobtainable, so any repairs needed there (and some interior work is said to be needed) will not be cheap. It's imported; it may be that this one also needs re-registering. Is it SVA compliant?

PJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom