Wrapping a CLS63 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My son works for Audi as a sales exec and came home in a Nardo RS4 the other night. Quite a big car but it looked good, however it also lost the lines of the car. Looking at the pics you posted, as much as I like the Nardo I think the CLS is too big for it and defo looses the lines of the car, unlike a dark matte grey, or silver. One of the things that attracted me to mine was the fact the lines REALLY pop, whereas on a dark, gloss CLS they seem to be very insignificant
a4193f771301f6e4a183534241f0a3a6.jpeg

02d3463b90e7fff703620f3ff243f0a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sod grey.. that Purple in no. 13 looks amazing!. I'd love to see one in McLaren burnt orange too :). I'd be too chicken, but seeing as it's your car!

Sod grey.. that Purple in no. 13 looks amazing!. I'd love to see one in McLaren burnt orange too :). I'd be too chicken, but seeing as it's your car!
The colour I think is Gloss Black Rose, seen it on a few cars and always looks good. Definitely won’t be going for McLaren Burnt Orange, a great colour though on the right car

if you gonna wrap, it has to be something unique, so i'd say picture 7.

[emoji22]

I think the first 3 deep red coloured cars are amazing. Those colours stand out from the crowd.

Apple Candy Red is my all time favourite colour, on the right car of course. Would love to see that on a merc.

Either of the two Reds or the Almandine Black look a like

Picture 13 for me looks classy and mysterious,may be high maintenance to keep clean but worth it I think:)

The other aspect of course is cost. Might not be an isssue for you but when you come to sell the car the prospective buyer will look at it as suspicious as it could be hiding some very poor paintwork indeed.
My neighbour was in this position recently.
Had an RS Focus. Wrapped it in matt black for about 2 years when the dreaded road rash trashed the front of the coating.
Couldnt sell it as is, so had to remove it which was an absolute nightmare.
Overall cost (£3000 to wrap and a very poor end result after removing it, to finish) was in the thousands taking into account everything including resale value.
Definitely not worth it.

No issue in that respect. Being the type of car it is it will always pick up front end stone chips, of which the front end will get professionally resprayed. If it gets wrapped it will be done properly and will not stay on for too long unless it gets sold and the next owner wants to keep it that way. Still undecided on whether I do it yet, but will update if I do

Jules

No issue in that respect. Being the type of car it is it will always pick up front end stone chips, of which the front end will get professionally resprayed. If it gets wrapped it will be done properly and will not stay on for too long unless it gets sold and the next owner wants to keep it that way. Still undecided on whether I do it yet, but will update if I do

Jules

Gunmetal Grey Magno
You know you want too[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

In fact Designo Magno Selenite Grey Jules!!!
I’ve been to Mercedes AMG Gatwick today to havea “Chat” about a GT63 AMG-S and looking to spec in that colour[emoji56][emoji7][emoji56]

I think the first 3 deep red coloured cars are amazing. Those colours stand out from the crowd.

Apple Candy Red is my all time favourite colour, on the right car of course. Would love to see that on a merc.

I wasn't a fan of red.
Until now.
Looks totally awesome.

Matt grey looks so good on most mercs

The Nardo grey is also nice but i think it's best left for the audi's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom