Wrapping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Audio Addict

Car
2008 C63 AMG
I'm looking at getting my car wrapped and wondered if anyone has any recommendations for a company in Hampshire or Surrey?

Thanks

Only place i would recommend is PWPro at Mansfield, Nottingham.

Unless you witness any in action, i would trust no one. You will regret big time when you find that there are deep scratches beneath the wrap when you remove them 2-3 years later.

Only place i would recommend is PWPro at Mansfield, Nottingham.

Unless you witness any in action, i would trust no one. You will regret big time when you find that there are deep scratches beneath the wrap when you remove them 2-3 years later.

I remeber seeing a lot of PWPro's work on the MLR forum and the GTR forum, they do seem to be the gold standard when it comes to vehicle detailing and wrapping.

There's a company in Southampton called Monster Wraps who seem to be pretty good, they've got a lot of photos on their website and a YouTube channel.

Audio Addict said:
I remeber seeing a lot of PWPro's work on the MLR forum and the GTR forum, they do seem to be the gold standard when it comes to vehicle detailing and wrapping. There's a company in Southampton called Monster Wraps who seem to be pretty good, they've got a lot of photos on their website and a YouTube channel.

Wouldnt go anywhere near Monsterwraps.

Got stung by them. Wrapped basic stuff on mine like boot spoiler, roof and window dechrome.

Remove my boot spoiler one year later to find deep scored marks around spoiler onto boot. spoke to Monsterwraps and they try to place blame on the people who remove the spoiler.

Still not sure what i will find when i remove my roof wrap....

I had the Mrs roof wrapped by creative fx in Bromley.

They stated that they do not cut on the vehicle.

Wouldnt go anywhere near Monsterwraps.

Got stung by them. Wrapped basic stuff on mine like boot spoiler, roof and window dechrome.

Remove my boot spoiler one year later to find deep scored marks around spoiler onto boot. spoke to Monsterwraps and they try to place blame on the people who remove the spoiler.

Still not sure what i will find when i remove my roof wrap....

Oh dear i won't be going there then :doh:

I would never buy a car that been wrapped maybe its just me but i feel someone is trying to hide a poor paint job.
Plus you never know how well the job has been done to you peel of the wrap.

On the other hand some cars look really nice when they are wrapped well.

I would never buy a car that been wrapped maybe its just me but i feel someone is trying to hide a poor paint job.
Plus you never know how well the job has been done to you peel of the wrap.

On the other hand some cars look really nice when they are wrapped well.

I know what you mean I would be sceptical as well, I would probably remove the wrap before selling a car in case it put people off :dk:

:thumb: check his stuff out on Instagram and youtube

I just did this, some amazing cars been through his workshop. The end result is very impressive, if an acquired taste!

The process looks neat but I'm not sure about the use of scalpels etc. near to the car. He doesn't seem to have any videos of them taking it off!

I just did this, some amazing cars been through his workshop. The end result is very impressive, if an acquired taste!

The process looks neat but I'm not sure about the use of scalpels etc. near to the car. He doesn't seem to have any videos of them taking it off!

I guess that's always a worry with wrapping, you're putting your trust in someone with a blade and how careful they are

Lots of videos on YouTube of them removing their own wraps. Normally to put a different colour on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom