Wrecked RS6- Scary pictures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Carrotchomper

MB Enthusiast
Car
C207 E350 CDI coupe
This is posted on PistonHeads. Not sure of the provenance of the photos, quoted speed or the assertion that the driver emerged unscathed, but LOOK AT THE STATE OF IT! :crazy:

That is some serious impact force.

However, since it's a LHD car the exact driver's seat area appears undamaged :confused:

Linkenhafen

20070302a.jpg

audi_rs36_crash_4.jpg

audi_rs36_crash.jpg

That'll be on Ebay soon , priced up at about £30k no doubt ....

Someone will be saying ' Oh yes , i bought it to fix it, but i just don't have the time ..... it's 90% done, just a few bits need finishing ' ;)

Oh my that is a scary site indeed, the car itself is totally mashed, I hope the driver is safe as the drivers seat and area seem intact but im shure he has suffered quite an injury !

That'll be on Ebay soon , priced up at about £30k no doubt ....

Someone will be saying ' Oh yes , i bought it to fix it, but i just don't have the time ..... it's 90% done, just a few bits need finishing ' ;)

Now that you mention it there are a few bits that seem fine a couple of panels, light clusters & driver side wheels but thats about it

That was what they looked like from new wasn't it ? :p

This is posted on PistonHeads. Not sure of the provenance of the photos, quoted speed or the assertion that the driver emerged unscathed, but LOOK AT THE STATE OF IT! :crazy:
Blooming fire brigade, the drivers locked themselves out of their vehicles and were assured the local fire brigade would quickly gain entry. :devil:

Regards
John

Televison - Hit a roadcone? :)

Wow that is scary. Surely the driver didn't survive that. Did anyone ever see the piccie of the Ferarri mashed up on the Autobahn ? There was a bloke's head sat about 100 metres further up the road. Oh dear it was terrible.

Wow that is scary. Surely the driver didn't survive that. Did anyone ever see the piccie of the Ferarri mashed up on the Autobahn ? There was a bloke's head sat about 100 metres further up the road. Oh dear it was terrible.

Where did you see that? can we see please?:crazy:

that RS6 was a while ago - I remember chatting about it on another forum (can't remember which though) and the driver is stood in the photos chatting.

Simple loss of control / sideways into a tree, break is behind the drivers seat driver survival a matter of luck.

It wasn't a highway maintenance man standing in a hole was it?

Probably..... ;)

We don't know that anyone actually bought the farm in the Audi do we ?

The Audi shown was a while back - been widely reported all over the place.

The car was a heavily modified RS6, tuned by ABT. He was giving it the beans, and lost it.

No injuries apart from a few small scratches and spent only a couple of hours in hospital. The guy posted his own story on the relevant forums, and announced the sale of the wreck on ebay.

Link to eBay auction:
http://cgi.ebay.de/AUDI-RS6-AVANT-A...61QQihZ011QQcategoryZ9801QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom