Wright-Tech

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
Folks

I have to say a big thank you here to Andy and his team at Wright-Tech in Sidcup.

You may recall that my C240 estate threw a con-rod through the side of the block. Andy went above and beyond to help me out. This included coming out to my house to try and help me out at no charge. He then arranged for his mate to have the car trailored into him. Over the past week he has removed the old lump and fitted the new (second hand) lump. Had the car MOT'd and corrected some other bits that he found (leaky auto box plug) etc.

All the time he has kept me updated on progress and put up with my calls.

Every time he comes up with the goods and is always willing to go the extra mile and help with costs.

Great people.

I was there Thursday last week having a battery warning investigated - I think I saw a C240 in there.

They do make owning an MB exactly how you imagine it should be...

Andy and his team at Wright-Tech are fantastic and get my 5 star recommendation. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Andy has serviced my C200 ever since he was down at his original workshop in Green St Green. He always goes above and beyond the call of duty and its real old-fashioned service.

+1 for Andy - extremely knowledgeable, very reasonable and always on hand to give advice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom