wrong battery terminal connection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi Guys,

Final update on the situation. The front SAM unit was changed and not the rear as i previously stated. The front electric seat issue was resolved by changing a relay in the rear fuse box. The radio issue was resolved by changing a 10A fuse (small kind) in the radio.

I havent taken the car out but all issues seem to have sorted themselves out (famous last words).

One thing i have learnt from people after talking to them is about the indy at Gwendolen road. I feel it is my duty to inform them that i have heard bad things about him and having dealt with im too.

He is very rude and obnoxious, putting the phone down on me when i said i said i didnt want an appointment on the day he wanted me to come. Also, ive heard he likes to take customers cars to run personal errands and drop off/ pick up his kids from school. In fact the owner of the car caught him!!!!

So people please steer clear of Star motors Leicester on Gwendolen road.

Finaly, a thanks to all for their help and input. Ive now put a bit of masking tape to identify positive and negative on the cables..... hope it works ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom