WTB - CLK55 AMG Cabrio.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Notwen

SUPPORTER
Car
C36 AMG, C55 AMG Estate & CLK55 AMG
Anyone selling (or thinking of selling) their CLK55 AMG Cabrio.?
Prefer facelift, not too precious on colour, but do like triple black.
To avoid wasting anyone's time, looking to spend £12-£16k.

Good to observe your 43 sold quick and for strong £.

There was one on ebay recently.

Was it this one?, made £7800 unsold, seller wants around £9k. roof has some damage, partial history and some wear on the seat bolster leather.
s-l1600 (6).jpg

Not exactly what you are looking for but thought I'd mention anyway..
I have a 2007 CLK63 AMG Coupe that I will be selling in the next couple of weeks, good no expense spared example and it's black with black.

Shame - one of my friends is selling a lovely one but it’s a coupé...

Thanks for the replies @SG1 & @clk320x. Definitely got to be a cabrio, though the thought of a '63 did make me waver for a moment.

Reactions: SG1
Not exactly what you are looking for but thought I'd mention anyway..
I have a 2007 CLK63 AMG Coupe that I will be selling in the next couple of weeks, good no expense spared example and it's black with black.
Cost?

I'm going to be looking for £16k which is realistic I think. I have seen them advertised for anything from £18k to £25k for lower mileage cars but I think that's a bit much.

Thanks for the replies @SG1 & @clk320x. Definitely got to be a cabrio, though the thought of a '63 did make me waver for a moment.
No problem at all, just thought I'd mention:)

I'm going to be looking for £16k which is realistic I think. I have seen them advertised for anything from £18k to £25k for lower mileage cars but I think that's a bit much.
Fair price

Reactions: SG1
Yes I think its fair/realistic, especially seeing as it's had more than that spent on it in the past 4 years:rolleyes:
Put up a pic :)

Congrats @Notwen! You need to start its own thread with plenty of pics and it's journey as the new custodian! ;)

Congrats on your new arrival,,,,miss my old clk55 ,,same Colour as yours and a droptop but written off before Xmas,,,,

No Notwen,,
lit was black leather with merlot inserts,,2003 reg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom