WTB Electric water pump loom connector

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MCFastybloke

Car
W201,W210,W124 On my way to ?
As above, the loom end connector for the Bosch electric 0 392 022 010 water pump.

Or any body know the name/type of connector for the pump grober has linked to, so i can do my own connection.
I believe this pump was used on the supercharged cars

Have you not tried the main dealers? Should be available pretty cheaply I’d have thought. They usually sell every pin and plastic connector for the wiring looms although they can be tricky to find the part numbers!

Committed to my watch list, pump is due to me by the weekend,will check they fit together.Thanks

Looking at the picture of the water pump and the "wrong connector" looks like the plug is essentially an oblong moulding with two female spade type connectors for + and - pins. Once you have the pump you might be able to judge the size of the pins and make up suitable individual sheathed female spade connector leads taking into account the current rating of connectors and cabling you use?

Last edited:
Today i managed to collect the correct part,(now fitted) much research led me up this path but this is correct for the 'bosch 010 pump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom