WTB W202 indicator lights (clear)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam230K

MB Enthusiast
Car
German oil burner
Hi guys, i managed to break my own indicator light while doing some DIY and i'm need of a new one. if any of u have one lying around pelase let me know. (passenger side one)

thanks

lol the same thing happened on my W123 ones, i just tried to pull it out and the lens came off the unit... ebay eh!!

bit of loctite did the trick though.

Yeah its a real bummer :( but i'm looking for the front indicator lights just to make it clear... pre-facelift

Rage, FYI original pre-facelift were orange, you need the facelift 202 clear (white) Bosch ones.

Rage, FYI original pre-facelift were orange, you need the facelift 202 clear (white) Bosch ones.

The very early models had Orange, not all pre-facelift- that said I have seen some '96 models Oranged up.

Shoudnt the ones listed in that ebay link be perfect or was there a fitment difference between the facelift and pre facelift clear indicators ?

Shoudnt the ones listed in that ebay link be perfect or was there a fitment difference between the facelift and pre facelift clear indicators ?

Yeah, for some reason the link was ignored (unless it is the wing repeators after all)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom