WTD - ML w163 dog guard / cargo net

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JohnnyRob

Car
1999 ML320
Really want a dog guard, but will consider a cargo net, maybe.

WHY?

Tarp
JR

By the way, we established a while back that the pre- and post- facelift W163 ML have a slightly different cargo net. They look very similar, but aren't interchangable.

Damn i have a post facelift one in the loft ebay bound :rolleyes:

Me too,

I used it now and again when carry a lot in the boot to stop it moving forward, Very well made.

However recently not used it for months and fle bayed it.

Try e-bay you should be able to get one around £30 (nylon one) if its a metal guard not sure on price.

Yup, I want something that in the event of ut all going wrong will help prevent the pushchair and all the other junk flying into the cabin, especially as my daughter has a rear facing seat and will see it coming!!

By the way, we established a while back that the pre- and post- facelift W163 ML have a slightly different cargo net. They look very similar, but aren't interchangable.

I remember that discussion.:rolleyes:

Bobby you drove me :crazy: you wouldnt belive they were different, glad you finally agree.

Last edited:
Johnnyrob

Just looked in the garage, and I still have a pre facelift cargo net. I dont know where you are in sunny Surrey, but we maybe close, you could always try the net to make sure it would fit.

Johnnyrob

Just looked in the garage, and I still have a pre facelift cargo net. I dont know where you are in sunny Surrey, but we maybe close, you could always try the net to make sure it would fit.

Now all sorted and fitted, thanks to Wobbles.:)

Top seller!

Thanks again
JR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom