Wtf E55k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The E63 BLACK SERIES badge offends me more than those aerodynamic additions.

It's been beaten by some high end chav stick. For that price I would rather take a well sorted 63 without the whole load of stuff I would have to rip off.

SPX said:
The E63 BLACK SERIES badge offends me more than those aerodynamic additions.
Ha ha me too

I like the "clippie" mats (remember them?)

Oh dear, another kitted Japanese import.

It's been beaten by some high end chav stick. For that price I would rather take a well sorted 63 without the whole load of stuff I would have to rip off.

If I had that in my pocket to spend on an E55, I'd buy a minter for £12k and spend £5k doing a facelift and the rest into getting the car into absolutely brand new condition.

Its pretty understated for my liking ...

Needs more bling...

If I had that in my pocket to spend on an E55, I'd buy a minter for £12k and spend £5k doing a facelift and the rest into getting the car into absolutely brand new condition.

Very true, looked at a W211 63 last month to buy. Loved the facelift but the 55k is really hard to loose. The extra money felt a waste. So decided to save up / wait for a 5.5t instead.

Seller has been on ebay for nearly 3 years but no feedback (no sales)?? Now all of a sudden has 508 cars for sale?

Hmm.....

Motorhub Keighley don't have the best reputation either.

The car is horrible. LHD too.
About £10k overpriced

Motorhub Keighley don't have the best reputation either.

The car is horrible. LHD too.
About £10k overpriced

Is that the same place you can't even test drive the car unless you commit to buy it.

Apart from one or two badges and visuals I quite like it. It's hardly the world's most attractive car to start with so at least someone has tried!

That car is so shockingly crap I've had to pause live TV in order to absorb its complex stupidity :D

Last edited:
Is that the same place you can't even test drive the car unless you commit to buy it.

Used to be Keighley Trade Centre (or KTC)

Google their less than envious reputation if you have a few hours to spare. :fail

Cheers Dave. I knew it was somewhere in Keighley:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom