WTF your honour?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Shoot them all. Instead of paint ball Gould have burglar ball. Tens of burgled people get armed with suitable weapons and get to chase burglars through the woods. Save on prison costs. I would buy a ticket. You could have the burglar X factor where they get shot on live TV.

Crush them with steam rollers like the disgusting filth they are.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Shoot them all. Instead of paint ball Gould have burglar ball. Tens of burgled people get armed with suitable weapons and get to chase burglars through the woods. Save on prison costs. I would buy a ticket. You could have the burglar X factor where they get shot on live TV.

Amen to that.

There would be lots of fingerless burglars in my world - chop chop.

NO - because they don't know whether you're armed - but they know the chances are very much against it.

Exactly. You could argue that anyone entering someone elses property to steal or harm them would have guts if he knew the owner was ready and waiting with a shot gun. In the vast majority of cases, the burglar knows he will get what he wants with little or no resistance or flee empty handed and try again a couple of hours later.

The courage lies with the home owner who has the guts to stand up to these scum and if that person feels the need to use a weapon, whatever it may be, to prevent theft or harm, thats what takes guts.

There seem to be an assumption there burglars are calculated people who carry-out risk assessment before entering the premises...

Some are, but others are addicts on a craze looking for cash for their next fix. These will not be deterred by logic, and in some cases not even by bullets.

Apparently, according to the SOCO guy this afternoon, some go equipped with little cordless saws for cutting through uPVC windows and door frames - takes a minute or so - ring the doorbell to see if the gaff is occupied, with some excuse and a cheery farewell if it is, if not round the back whiz goes the saw, out comes the panel, in go the burglars... fishing rods to hook keys through letter box or tiny windows ...all sorts of dodges. Then there's a nutter, saw someone with a lappy at a table by the front window, punched the window through, grabbed the lappy and scarpered...all sorts.

All cowardly thieving swine, whether they have nerves or not though.

Kind of reminds me of Juvenal and his satires. Bread and circuses*. Treating the symptoms, not the disease. Sounds good, but will lead to downfall.

*or, of course the contemporary Hunger Games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom