www.motors.co.uk come to the rescue against www.gumtree.com private ads policy change

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dinoy

MB Enthusiast
Car
mercedes of course
Gumtree | Free classified ads from the #1 classifieds site in the UK as usual shooting themselves in the foot since being purchased by ebay, trying to suck the blood of private advertising if u adertise more than 2 cars per annum u will be charged £15 for subsequent ads.

Used Cars For Sale at Motors.co.uk - Buy Cheap Cars Safely has fulled the void with FREE private ads with free relisting and on for 12 weeks will give autotrader.co.uk ebay and gumtree.com a run for their money.

yes not easy to use but hey if more of us use it then it will be of great use for all of us

I bet they've thought of that.

Is Pistonheads still free?

I thought they were free until they charged when I was selling my Saab back in 2011 - just changed I think.

I bet they've thought of that.

it does not work they track by IP address none multiple users allowed on IP address even worse for ban you then need new ISP so as u can get new IP address to get out of Gumtree | Free classified ads from the #1 classifieds site in the UK blocks

however Used Cars For Sale at Motors.co.uk - Buy Cheap Cars Safely allow multiple accounts on same ip address thus multiple ads allowed and possible but u need both different email addresses and mobile nos

it does not work they track by IP address none multiple users allowed on IP address even worse for ban you then need new ISP so as u can get new IP address to get out of Gumtree | Free classified ads from the #1 classifieds site in the UK blocks

however Used Cars For Sale at Motors.co.uk - Buy Cheap Cars Safely allow multiple accounts on same ip address thus multiple ads allowed and possible but u need both different email addresses and mobile nos

They ban by IP address? How quaint...
https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en
http://www.hidemyass.com/‎
(or a very long list of other ways around IP banning).

I had (and probably still have) at least three accounts on gumtree...

M.

mct_cars said:

Yes if you have been a member over a certain number of years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom