Wynns Gold Formula Diesel Ja Oder Nein?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JamRocky

Car
Mercedes CL203 200CDI
Mercedes’ turbo diesels between 2001 and 2009 100k+ miles … Wynns Formula Good Diesel for a long run journey (for cars with no known issues) … Yes or no? What’s you’re thoughts or experience?

Thank you :)

I am in favour of fuel additives, but I don't have experience with this particular product.

I can recommend Redex, and others had good experience with BG44K and Millers.

Alternatively, you can just use premium fuel (e.g. Shell V-Power, BP Ultimate, etc), which will already contain the high-end additives pack.

I am in favour of fuel additives, but I don't have experience with this particular product.

I can recommend Redex, and others had good experience with BG44K and Millers.

Alternatively, you can just use premium fuel (e.g. Shell V-Power, BP Ultimate, etc), which will already contain the high-end additives pack.
Thank you! This is exactly what I’m thinking. I originally intended to fill up with V-Power Diesel. I’m not looking for performance. I just want to do something right by the car on a longer run. Take advantage of a more continuous burning of fuel than what it is normally used for.
I have not used Redex in years, but read that Wynns Gold Formula was one of the top additives 🤷‍♂️

I've used Millers additive for over 20 years in a number of MB diesels.
No pump problems - No injector problems and they always pass emissions at MOT time with flying colours.
[Perhaps I shouldn't speak too soon]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom