X164 parking sensors, where to buy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

moodi

Car
CLS55
Need to change two of my parking sensors. Where is the best place to buy OE. OEM or alternatively others which have good reviews/user experience? Wary of buying cheapies on eBay that will either not work properly or last a short time.

Need to change two of my parking sensors. Where is the best place to buy OE. OEM or alternatively others which have good reviews/user experience? Wary of buying cheapies on eBay that will either not work properly or last a short time.

Don’t buy on eBay.
You can get Bosch branded ones from ECP for £25

Got a part number? Can't seem to find them via my reg - only aftermarket sets.
Bosch Parking Distance Sensor | Euro Car Parts

Use the discount code ‘Weekend37‘ and it should work out around £24.88, make sure your old sensor looks like the one pictured.
They are genuine Bosch sensors same as the ones you get from the main dealers. For my W211 the dealer wanted £75 each, I needed 3 which I got for £75 total! Much more reasonable and exactly the same Bosch part :)

Abs :)

Thank you! Can someone confirm these fit an X164 as ideally I would like them to hand before taking bits apart, to have ready painted/refit. Thanks!

Bump - anyone able to confirm X164 parking sensors type/fitment? Ideally I would like to buy spray and have them ready before I take my existing bumper etc off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom