X218 CLS 250 cdi OM651

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BIG_G_1979

Car
E280 CDI SPORT
Hi guys i thought I'd start a new thread of my own for this, so I'm getting code P2080 and reading all the posts here it's a exhaust gas temperature sensor, I have used my icarsoft mbv2 to analyse the data of the two sensors Vs ambient whilst cold and then the two sensors against each other whilst at running temperature at idle but I'm not seeing a huge difference as people say I should if sensor is faulty? Here's some pictures can any advise
ab58900a2672b436e5da6e4baf161a7e.jpg
39a7eb4ce5bb3b5b1f3762faf2b87090.jpg
43e514c202b012def91f38135d17bb22.jpg
216bedf557ad33102d1fe011ae3eac43.jpg
d5ab3acfb99321e5d46f81d7fb9fb60d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thats seems odd, as they are oth the same it suggests they are both working. I wonder if it might be a loose wire or connection?
Have you cleared the fault to see if it returns?

Thats seems odd, as they are oth the same it suggests they are both working. I wonder if it might be a loose wire or connection?
Have you cleared the fault to see if it returns?
Yeah Tony many times keeps coming back either as pending code and proper code

mm hate to say it but it might need a proper Star diagnosis as the Icarsoft is not showing the full story.
You could just change both sensors and see but its not really a proper diagnosis..

Just out of interest how long have you had the car and when did these problems occur?

mm hate to say it but it might need a proper Star diagnosis as the Icarsoft is not showing the full story.
You could just change both sensors and see but its not really a proper diagnosis..

Just out of interest how long have you had the car and when did these problems occur?
I have only bought the car a week ago so not sure when the issue has occurred however the only codes prior were the leak in inlet ie the split hose now this is sorted this code is now showing

Hi,
Both errors are pointing to the B19/11 sensor -- I wonder of the screens are just different views of the same information?

You could just clear the error code with your icarsoft and see if it returns.

Hi,
Both errors are pointing to the B19/11 sensor -- I wonder of the screens are just different views of the same information?

You could just clear the error code with your icarsoft and see if it returns.
Yeah but ones upstream of dpf and the other is upstream of turbocharger, once code is cleared is comes back almost straight away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom