xBox Advice...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinal

MB Enthusiast
Car
x254, G350, Duster, S320, Mach1, 900ss and a few more
Right, I need some advice...

I own a Wii and a PS3. I melted my original xBox 360 a while ago (red-ring of death first, which got repaired. Then, the side plastic melted over what I presume is the GPU, and the whole thing died).

I've been meaning to buy a new xbox for a while now... then, the other day, I played a few games on the kinect at a friends house...

I must admit, I really enjoyed it! That said, I'm aware that September is just around the corner, which is when most video-game manufacturers start announcing their releases for Christmas...

So what's the verdict - is there life left in the 360, or will something superceed it fairly soon?

M.

Dev Kits for the next Xbox are already with developers and the machine is expected to be released around the end of next year.
It will more than likely have Kinect version 2 built in.

Its a long time to hold out for a new console though, you may as well pick one up with the prices being pretty low now, even cheaper just go with a used one off ebay

i got mine free with a mobile phone contract, I only use my phone for making calls so if you pick a basic phone you get a good contract and 'free' gift.

Dev Kits for the next Xbox are already with developers and the machine is expected to be released around the end of next year.
It will more than likely have Kinect version 2 built in.

Its a long time to hold out for a new console though, you may as well pick one up with the prices being pretty low now, even cheaper just go with a used one off ebay

The xbox 720 should be released some time in 2013! But now one really knows what its gona be like yet! I have about 4 broken old ones but still have a new one which I do admit is abit loud if your playing in hd but still going strong! You cab pick them up really cheap on ebay or gumtree! If you choose to go for a mended old xbox you can get the kinect for it but it has its own power supply! Still great fun tho!

May pick one up on ebay - I'm being pressured into getting dance revolution... sigh...

I'm going to need a HDMI splitter soon...

Still plenty of life in the xbox. Forza 4 is astonishing for what it is.

Pick one up second hand and you won't lose too much cash if and when you come to sell it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom