XENTRY DAS with C3 - problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bob6600

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
AUDI S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
What year are the vehicles you are testing?

The seller will help if you initiate a return or dispute for faulty goods, unless they clearly stated it may not work etc.

google mhhauto - everything you need will be on there, it's worth the joining fee

Yeah paid my $10 fee just hoping once I've signed up I get the files I need :)

To be honest though I could do with a tad bit of help with this setup

There are full images on there already set up for C3's that you write to your D630 and bingo it all works

There are full images on there already set up for C3's that you write to your D630 and bingo it all works

You serious? Is that just a passing comment or do you actually know where these are and know they 100% work?

Can't believe I've just spent £100 when you reckon they were on there all along!?!?!

yes ive been on mhh auto a while and there is a good selection of pre installed images for the d630 mainly Acronis images try in software section under mega/torrent try" http://mhhauto.com/Thread-Acronis-image-Xentry-das-07-2014-EPC-Wis-StarFinder-Installed?highlight=XENTRY+DAS+07"

Last edited:
How does the subscription etc work? I have been a bit wary of joining as I wasnt sure if it was a scam. The hdd in my dell has died and need a new image

You serious? Is that just a passing comment or do you actually know where these are and know they 100% work?

Can't believe I've just spent £100 when you reckon they were on there all along!?!?!

There are a few on there and yes they work 100%. If your £100 included the hardware then that is still cheap. If it was for the software then return it as it doesn't seem to work anyway

CAL 870 just means that your C3 mux is blocked, a fix is very easy. Also, get a newer 2015+ Star or XDOS Star as they do not block any C3 muxes.

The forum can not support this type of copyright infringement. This thread will self destruct shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom