Xentry or STAR Near Me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hectors Dad

Car
E220
Hi All,
Does anybody in Warwickshire have Xentry (or even STAR) that would be able to do a quick read on my W212 so that I can see what faults I have fixed and what remain?
£120 and a 2 hour drive seem a little excessive and a well known sponsor were less than covid secure and appeared quite unprofessional tbh.

I am happy to pay for your time.

Thanks in advance

Hi All,
Does anybody in Warwickshire have Xentry (or even STAR) that would be able to do a quick read on my W212 so that I can see what faults I have fixed and what remain?
£120 and a 2 hour drive seem a little excessive and a well known sponsor were less than covid secure and appeared quite unprofessional tbh.

I am happy to pay for your time.

Thanks in advance
Have you tried Mercland in Nuneaton? They were very reasonable for a scan on my Merc when I had it.

If you have a bad experience with a sponsor it's good to let them know. A lot of people use sponsors and if they have made a mistake I'm sure they would like to rectify it

Have you tried Mercland in Nuneaton? They were very reasonable for a scan on my Merc when I had it.

If you have a bad experience with a sponsor it's good to let them know. A lot of people use sponsors and if they have made a mistake I'm sure they would like to rectify it
Thanks for the suggestion, I will contact Mercland.

I don't think the sponsor would care tbh. If they don't care enough to make sure they are covid secure then customer care may be WAAAAAAAY down the list (and it was from what I saw).
Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom