xmas mods

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scruffy

Car
W209 CLK 320
whats top of the list for crimble mods our there ?

Not being very clued up on the technical aspects of ICE and being a bit disappointed with the sound system in my clk, wifes treating me to a set of phoenix gold front components (thought I'd start with the easiest) to see if that helps. Although I did have to go and order them, and put a deposit on them, oh and go and pick them up when there in, and pay the balance. hmm how did that work!

Probably a Tomtom Go for me :eek: Trouble is, I want so many other expensive Crimble goodies too :( It'll have to take it's place in the queue. I neeeeeeeeeeed one before the next Germany road trip though. :rolleyes:

S.

Upgrade to my speakers is coming - just haven't had time to get to SQ plus before crimbo so will be in the new year - so have got some other goodies coming instead - one of which is an iTrip - although I don't have high expectations of that ;)

Hubby's getting a tomtom go which might occasionally find is way into Edna :eek: :D especially on a certain trip to Germany :p

Picking up some new wheels in the week! 16 inch diamond cut deep dish lorinser alloys with yokohama tyres, hope it will improve the hold as currently running on cheap crap tyres!

Wifey was bugging me for a list of things I would "like" as opposed to endure. Well a few things sprang to mind but happily I had never collected the pedals for the obligatory MB Club mod I ordered a while ago.

Stealer still had them, so I picked them up and gave them to her, suggesting that these might make a suitable present from someone.

Well I did not think it was that funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom