XXX FOR SALE - C350 Sports Coupe Evolution Pano 2007/56 – 3.5Ltr V6 – 272HP - Very rare car XXX

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BaldGuy

MB Enthusiast
Car
No longer a Benz...
Mercedes C350 Sports Coupe 2007/56 – 3.5Ltr V6 – 272HP – Euro 4 - Very rare car

Evolution Panorama AMG – Panoramic tilt and full slide sunroof complete with twin working sun blinds

Full service history, fully stamped service book and lots of service receipts, original purchase spec/price sheet, all shown in my pictures

vhC8phc.jpg

B93Qe7N.jpg

Tenorite Grey Metallic
Nappa Black Leather
74500 miles – MOT-October 2019 - Missing 2 MOT certificates but have all the rest
7G Paddle shift Gearbox (The only C Class coupe W203 of this age which has the 7 speed gearbox)

Very rare AMG Sports package to include full AMG bodykit, AMG Sports suspension, AMG 18” staggered alloys all umarked complete with Avon tyres

CdPzuSv.jpg

gztqc8s.jpg

dvL9ZXe.jpg

3d2vPFT.jpg

Panoramic tilt and full slide sunroof complete with twin working sun blinds
Heated seats
Command (with 2017 Maps)
Telephone Pre-wire
Electric/heated folding (on lock) mirrors
Cruise control
Multi-Function steering (retrimmed by Royal Steering Wheels)
2 Chrome Mercedes keys

g3VDcBb.jpg

4sb6yT0.jpg

nmdmneC.jpg

I looked for one these C350 Coupes for many months as I knew they were very rare and I wanted the highest spec I could find, I flew from the south of England to Glasgow to collect this car from an elderly gentlemen and drove the 400 miles and nearly 7 hours home. Its been my daily driver for the past 16 months and whatever it’s needed it’s got. You can see from the total history in my pics from all owners (3) it’s been cherished.

QF4ZoP9.jpg

zW7ra6F.jpg

Zpo6nQY.jpg

In my ownership I’ve done the following:-

Spent £635 at PCS Horndean to have the Electroplate in the gearbox changed along with fresh oil and filter which is a common fault on these 7G Mercedes gearboxes @ 74024 miles

The dash cluster has had the “Euro” additions added along with fold on lock exterior mirrors
Serviced late last year at PCS – 70797 miles
Thermostat and housing @ 66838 miles – another common fault
Front discs & pads @ 67500 miles
Panoramic roof all been lubricated and works perfectly
Air Conditioning re-gassed and checked late last year
Tasteful window privacy glass
Retrimmed Steering wheel in Nappa leather by Jack @ Royal Steering Wheels
Changed the alloy gear shift for the leather “SE” item
Upgraded the 17” AMG alloys with the 18” staggered AMG alloys – refurbed in grey – in mint condition

Stealth Hifi install by Unique Car & Radio Lightwater to include all upgraded Morel maximo 6.5” component speaker system complete with a hidden 8” Alpine subwoofer all run from the Mercedes Command system. Connectivity for your IPOD too.

qFYuso8.jpg

I’m a car enthusiast that looks after his cars and they get whatever they need, I don't do cheap parts, all are genuine Mercedes and anything else high end.

sFRSu2d.jpg

yqGs6S3.jpg

zun9aVN.jpg

NgQpYjj.jpg

5tRlRLH.jpg

The car needs nothing other than insuring/taxing and driving away, It’s now locked away in a garage SORN. I will not be taking silly offers and will wait for the “right” buyer.

£3850 - You wont another with this spec, history and condition

I can Whatsapp more pics if needed, it's a very genuine car

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom