Y Piece connector

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scoobytc

Car
C63
Can anyone tell me whether the Y piece connector that links the vacuum hose between the two actuators on a C63 is a Mercedes only part? It has a part number on it but I don't know if the same part is available at ECP

I've added a pic (if it works)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 36
Have you asked ECP if they stock that part?

I doubt they do and it's more likely dealer part only.

You wont find this any place but at the dealers. Fastest to get one from is mb .Or you can try pick and pull yards. Whats the part number on the rubber Y piece

I had to replace one recently in a hurry on our B class. I got a suitable Y connector from Halfords and job was sorted.

I had to replace one recently in a hurry on our B class. I got a suitable Y connector from Halfords and job was sorted.

That's a very good shout,it's only vacuum so no pressure,I think I'll have a look before I ring MB

I would say that the little 3-pointed star emblem on it is a giveaway that it's a Mercedes-Benz part. That's not to say that you can't find a generic part that would do the job though.

I would say that the little 3-pointed star emblem on it is a giveaway that it's a Mercedes-Benz part. That's not to say that you can't find a generic part that would do the job though.

Yep your right it's a very common mercedes parts that's used on various engines.

I don't think its expensive at all, I was simply I'm a hurry.

Well MB say that isn't a valid part number so cant help so Halfords it is

thanks all for your help and input

Following on from this can anyone tell me what this is? It feeds to the Y piece connector but I've broken a connector off

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 14
just found out its an electric air pump change over valve, found one on ebay for £10

Nice one, good find!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom