Yahoo Slurp Spider

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HughJarse

MB Enthusiast
Car
c250
While being nosey and viewing who was online, looking at what, and replying to what, I came across 22 yahoo slurp spiders scanning this forum. Google only had 2 spiders spying on us. Seems a massive amount in comparison from Yahoo.

<HEAD>
<meta name="SLURP" content="NOARCHIVE,NOODP,NOYDIR">
</HEAD>
:rolleyes:

Whats a slurp spider?

Its a program/bot that the search engine uses to archive webpages/info so that when you search the results appears asap

Search engines before google used to take 10-20 secs to throw up only a handful of results.

Here's one in action

animated-search-engine_spider.gif

Yes as killerHertz says and every word that you say here is put out for the world to see,,thats why I am always nice:rolleyes:

Television keeps Google afloat with the number of posts he writes :D

I see that my post was deleted. I apologise if I upset the moderators, it was only a joke but I can understand why it was deleted.

Before anyone asks why, let me just say that I listed several keywords that would have grabbed attention.

Don't want the NSA and CIA on our case !! ;)

Then again, a S.W.A.T team crashing through the doors and windows would make the day more interesting!

I see that my post was deleted. I apologise if I upset the moderators, it was only a joke but I can understand why it was deleted.

Before anyone asks why, let me just say that I listed several keywords that would have grabbed attention.
;)

I gotcha covered, I can fully understand why the mods would delete that, I mean fancy mentioning the B word on here, did you go as far as the C word?
Although I have to be honest you can say BMW and cortina on mbworld !:crazy:

It was worse than that, I said the L word!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom