Yellow spots on body near rear tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panju

Car
E class
Hi guys, I having this yellow spots on the body near the rear tyres am not sure what it is, appreciate any help or suggest what should I do to get rid of it. M still under warranty with Mercedes as its on finance
ADD51134-4A08-4FFC-942D-27AFFF543DB7.jpegp

Is it on both sides ?
Speaking as a forensic scientist 😊 and looking at the direction of the ‘splatter’ I would suggest your tyres have thrown said substance up from the road surface (NSS). Check all your tyres to see if there is anymore on them.
Will it not wash off or rub off.
MB won’t be interested as it’s not a paint defect.

It just needs cleaning off. Why would MB need to be evolved, it wasnt on there when you got the car?

It's not a serious question. Is it?

Is it on both sides ?
Speaking as a forensic scientist 😊 and looking at the direction of the ‘splatter’ I would suggest your tyres have thrown said substance up from the road surface (NSS). Check all your tyres to see if there is anymore on them.
Will it not wash off or rub off.
MB won’t be interested as it’s not a paint defect.
The other has minimum spots, can not wash off

I would look to reject the car.

Push for out of pocket expenses too :)

Looks like it’s dirt, oil or something else sprayed on to the bodywork by the tyre. As suggested, clean it and then try tar remover (you can’t go wrong with Autoglym).

Have you had the car valeted recently by any chance? Could be something put on the tyres to “blacken” them.

As above, use tar remover...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom