Yellow spots on body near rear tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've owned several white cars - find them far easier to keep clean looking than darker colours.
Can't believe how many people have agreed with your post, it's just not true.
I had a white car once and I would clean it until it was spotless, only took a quick 10 minute jaunt to the shops and back and it was dirty again!

I've had a black car and a white car, both showed dirt to an extreme degree, Best was a copper coloured Vauxhall Cavalier, though my Silver Merc is pretty good for not showing dirt.

I've had a black car and a white car, both showed dirt to an extreme degree, Best was a copper coloured Vauxhall Cavalier, though my Silver Merc is pretty good for not showing dirt.
Silver is almost certainly the best colour for hiding dirt in my opinion, as are diamond cut grey wheels.

I'm sure they are all lying to make me happy or you angry..... :)

I had a white car once and I would clean it until it was spotless, only took a quick 10 minute jaunt to the shops and back and it was dirty again!
Back in the 80's a mate had a white Astra GTE that he used to keep pretty clean. Problem (for him) was it could always be made cleaner. We used to (carefully) clean half a door or half the bonnet while he was at lunch just wind him up.

Personally I would try these in this order

Tar and glue remover, apply... leave to dwell and wait for the bleeding. Dab the bleeding spots off with a soft microfibre and jetwash off. If the spots remain, repeat process until they’re gone. Thorough jetwash off after this

Iron fallout remover, spray on... leave to dwell for a minute until you see bleeding, and thoroughly jetwash off

Use a clay bar on the localised areas (BH autoclay regular, or another ‘fine’ grade of clay) use plenty of lubrication (car shampoo in a bucket works fine) rinse off then wash the area again with shampoo

If they’re still there, get some G3 scratch remover (in the squeeze tube) apply that with a foam applicator and buff off with a soft microfibre. An alternative product here would be Autoglym SRP

If they’re still there after all that, then I’d be seeking advice from a pro. All that can be purchased for under £20

Had to edit- tar and glue remover always comes first before iron fallout! Apologies

Tar and glue remover, apply... leave to dwell and wait for the bleeding. Dab the bleeding spots off with a soft microfibre and jetwash off. If the spots remain, repeat process until they’re gone. Thorough jetwash off after this

Iron fallout remover, spray on... leave to dwell for a minute until you see bleeding, and thoroughly jetwash off

Use a clay bar on the localised areas (BH autoclay regular, or another ‘fine’ grade of clay) use plenty of lubrication (car shampoo in a bucket works fine) rinse off then wash the area again with shampoo

If they’re still there, get some G3 scratch remover (in the squeeze tube) apply that with a foam applicator and buff off with a soft microfibre. An alternative product here would be Autoglym SRP

If they’re still there after all that, then I’d be seeking advice from a pro. All that can be purchased for under £20

Had to edit- tar and glue remover always comes first before iron fallout! Apologies
Thanks mate, will try out today

Whereabouts are you in the country? If you are anywhere near the East Yorks coast, I've got those to try in my collection. I used to use carpro hydrolite on my white one to protect it once it's clean. Lovely and glossy

Whereabouts are you in the country? If you are anywhere near the East Yorks coast, I've got those to try in my collection. I used to use carpro hydrolite on my white one to protect it once it's clean. Lovely and glossy

Do you mean the OP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom