Yet another E500 S212!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good idea! Name the angle and I’ll take some shots of mine (though it’s not too clean right now).
Mine needs a good clean too. The weather next week is supposed to be ather drier than it is now so we could aim for the photos then. I will think about angles in the meantime!

These are getting rarer

That one is not in fact on this Earth, if the ad is correct - "literally driven to the moon". That makes it just under 200,000 miles away on the return journey.

Not sure of its relevance to a thread about W212 E500s either...

A friend is in negotiations with the seller as I type - he missed the one Mike now owns! It does have navigation, and its owner works in Switzerland - story is, his wife doesn't like it!

Did we get confirmation of whether your friend bought the Tanzanite car ?

What would be nice is a photo of all the S212 E500’s from all the same angle lines up - one external and one internal.

I've just put six fresh photos onto the thread S212 E500 Silver - might be some useful benchmarks?

I've just put six fresh photos onto the thread S212 E500 Silver - might be some useful benchmarks?
Sorry for delay:
88457417-8FCB-423F-A726-06FADE1DB05E.jpegD56CEC82-FA90-43B5-8C7B-D353EA5B015C.jpeg2592EC80-7224-4FEF-9F52-2B9401C7E5D3.jpeg0E1832B1-FE09-4BCF-ACCC-AC5BAB95F67F.jpeg

Love that periclase green.

OK "some might say" it's an older BMW colour, but it looks refreshingly smart to me.

Here is proof of mileage - am trying to add further photos but is suggesting file size is too large - let me see what I can do with them

Attachments

• Attachment-1 (003)  .jpeg
    Attachment-1 (003) .jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
Here is proof of mileage - am trying to add further photos but is suggesting file size is too large - let me see what I can do with them

Attachments

• Attachment-1 (002) -min.jpeg
    Attachment-1 (002) -min.jpeg
    801.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Attachment-1 -min.jpeg
    Attachment-1 -min.jpeg
    882.9 KB · Views: 13
  • InkedAttachment-1 (002)_LI-min.jpg
    InkedAttachment-1 (002)_LI-min.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 14
  • InkedAttachment-1 (003) _LI-min.jpg
    InkedAttachment-1 (003) _LI-min.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
  • InkedAttachment-1 (003)_LI -min.jpg
    InkedAttachment-1 (003)_LI -min.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
  • Rear side-min.jpg
    Rear side-min.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
  • Quarter side Smaller.jpeg
    Quarter side Smaller.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
  • Side smaller.jpeg
    Side smaller.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 15

Very nice indeed. You seem to have found the Holy Grail (to me) of one with both pano AND a light interior. Must be a lovely place to sit.

What colour's the exterior? I can't make out if it's Tanzanite or black from the photos.

Very nice indeed. You seem to have found the Holy Grail (to me) of one with both pano AND a light interior. Must be a lovely place to sit.

What colour's the exterior? I can't make out if it's Tanzanite or black from the photos.
It's Obsidian black. It is indeed a lovely place to sit - as per the mileage! :)

It is such a shame we can no longer choose what we want in the UK in terms of spec - I really don't understand it when the UK is I think from memory the 3rd largest market in the world for MB

It's Obsidian black. It is indeed a lovely place to sit - as per the mileage! :)

It is such a shame we can no longer choose what we want in the UK in terms of spec - I really don't understand it when the UK is I think from memory the 3rd largest market in the world for MB
Although even by this age of car, gone was the chance of the dash, etc. matching the interior colour otherwise - unless you went for an AMG model it seems - but very rare to even find one of those with a lighter coloured interior

That looks lovely, I like the way the 19” wheels look: I’m not sure I’ve seen another one with them.

That looks lovely, I like the way the 19” wheels look: I’m not sure I’ve seen another one with them.
Thank you - yes, me too - they were factory fit as an optional extra!

Thank you - yes, me too - they were factory fit as an optional extra!

Ahh I didn't spot it was on 19's. No wonder the stance looks just right. The 212 must have been styled around them - even 18's look a bit lost from some angles.

Amazing Jimmy - I find the E500 badge on the boot so exciting to see!

Is this the car that was for sale for circa £10k from an MB? dealer - FMBSH? I called after this on the day of advertising and someone had got there first...

Here’s mine when it was last clean (doesn’t look like that now after summer hols and many beach trips).
30CDAEC5-7E7D-4522-A0ED-9C94F5076326.jpegE0E46DB8-553C-4F83-8D47-7C4BC37D278C.jpeg9A388723-177D-47A2-8975-219BDBD5B585.jpeg

Amazing Jimmy - I find the E500 badge on the boot so exciting to see!

Is this the car that was for sale for circa £10k from an MB? dealer - FMBSH? I called after this on the day of advertising and someone had got there first...
I think that was a different one - this one I have had since July 2016 - the one which there was a conversation on an older chain here - but I am very late to the party! There was talk that this is maybe the last one sold in the UK, being a June 2011 '11 plate. It is FMBSH - doesn't really go out of the network for anything, and run on super-unleaded!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom