Yet another E500 S212!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice - looks like the upgraded Nappa leather too!
Yes, the car had the luxury pack so I have the Alcantara roof lining, ruched door cards and Panoramic roof (very necessary given the all-black colour scheme).

Yes, the car had the luxury pack so I have the Alcantara roof lining, ruched door cards and Panoramic roof (very necessary given the all-black colour scheme).
Yea, mine was the same - from memory the roof lining was extra beyond the luxury pack. The ruched leather door cards are still amusement to my girlfriend over 4 years later where it was originally a funeral director's car!

Yes, that’s “one of ours.”

And a fine one in a unique colour. No doubt we’ll hear more in time, although that’s a very detailed advert already.

I just found a great car on Auto Trader:

LView attachment 103981

566d9763fe214eb195393c283761373a.jpg

I like that green one, but not with that interior; pale beige would set off the exterior colour much better.

Aye, the silver E500 has joined a glamorous new family in Congestion Charge Central London, on the promise of lots of exciting trips to Cornwall and Scotland.

Next project: do I downsize to 19 inch wheels on my CL500 ?

Clock this, chaps, you're going to like this. Quite a lot:

A count of all E500's, by colour. Yes, they are as rare as we've discussed.

(And it's a count of all Mercedes and other brands too)

It's a shame that we cannot demarcate estates from this list. Additionally, I'm surprised to see that there are E500s registered in 2002. Were these pre-registrations on 52 plates?

I’m pretty sure there used to be a ‘52 plate E500 local to me - it’s just on the changeover from late 210 so a very early 211 model.

I’m pretty sure there used to be a ‘52 plate E500 local to me - it’s just on the changeover from late 210 so a very early 211 model.
I had a 52 plate E500 - November 2002-registered I believe

Awh lads, this is a dreadful thread. I can't bare to watch all these fine examples, of possibly one of the best combinations in the world. That 500 engine in a E class estate.

The just was out for me on the 500 for 12 months as the mounts in my R230 were shot.. but thanks to @alexanderfoti they are now tip top and have transformed the car. So smooth.

This trade makes me really want to trade my S212 350 for a 500. Never going to happen though, stakes too high on my wagon now :)

Clock this, chaps, you're going to like this. Quite a lot:

A count of all E500's, by colour. Yes, they are as rare as we've discussed.

(And it's a count of all Mercedes and other brands too)

This is a fun site! How about:

CLS500 AMG BLUEEFFI-Y SPORT A - Car Colours

The red one lives on the forum...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom