Yet More Midland GTG June 2008 pictures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Here are my pictures of the great GTG @ Jay's:

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1617.jpg

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg

IMG_1620.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

Great Pics and was great to meet you...

GTG's are always a place where you only ever manage to meet less than half the people...

few more faces to names though!

And here I am in yuppie mode, only thing missing is the filofax
IMG_1628a.jpg

"Yah, buy, buy, sell. Tell Giles I'm busy this afternoon and can't make squash at 3:30". Oh the shame....Thanks Karl :eek:

Last edited:
Ah! So that's where you were yesterday! Sorry I missed your call. :)

IMG_1628a.jpg

"Ya, One would like to order 50 copies of Howard's Way on Betamaxx"

"Ya, Ya, One will be playing Ruggers with the Chaps, call me on my CarPhone after 5.32pm okay?"

"Spendid, Bravo"

Ciao!

:D :D :D

Last edited:
Who does that wine coloured 300SE belong to? Brings back happy memories :) and looks in good condition.

Note that DolphiN Tech's SL has no less than three aerials at the back ... he must be a wheeler-dealer :D

Note that DolphiN Tech's SL has no less than three aerials at the back ... he must be a wheeler-dealer :D

But not a three wheeler dealer ... or shall we call him Del Boy...:D

Who does that wine coloured 300SE belong to? Brings back happy memories :) and looks in good condition.

A local friend of Jay's. The thing had 47k genuine miles on it - interior was immaculate, paint had a few scratches but could be forgiven (and very easily sorted) given the age. The sound from the doors when they were shut was beautiful - newer crs may well be safer but the "thunk" as they closed sure sounded reassuring to me:)

Killerhertz - impressed how the pictures with my coupe in it deftly hide front end damage; well done - Natalie will be grateful.

A local friend of Jay's. The thing had 47k genuine miles on it - interior was immaculate, paint had a few scratches but could be forgiven (and very easily sorted) given the age. The sound from the doors when they were shut was beautiful - newer crs may well be safer but the "thunk" as they closed sure sounded reassuring to me:)

Love the "period" tax disc too.... :devil:

yep that W126 is only ever driven to its MOT... and it passes every year!

Its a beautiful car only let down by silly chrome arches, ive told him to get rid asap!

Everything is like new, the steering wheel, the headlining.. the sunroof operates like clockwork... everything is perfect with it.

Its a beautiful car only let down by silly chrome arches, ive told him to get rid asap!

Yes, it looks very nice. Seeing it made me remember the day I picked up my own W126. :)

Agree on the chrome arches, get rid of them!

I am grateful! Thank you so much for strategic positioning!

IMG_1630.jpg

And it's a good thing it's in sepia...that shirt is eye-bleeding :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom