Yoofs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:eek: What a total @rsehole,
(biker and his mates)
Cyclists I've sh1t um!!

This person can be identified from his video blog - why has he not been charged ? ( wanton and furious cycling if not criminal damage to the car , even causing a disturbance of the peace ) .

The car can easily be identified from the VRM ; this just demonstrates why cyclists should also display a VRM , displayed across their backs on a yellow hi-viz vest .

That rabble would not have been so cocky or aggressive had they been identified. They could collectively be charged with placing the driver in a state of fear and alarm .

The one who caused criminal damage to the car should also be traced and charged .

It will become clear that this was just a racist attack by a middle aged white male.
Clearly he could have given more room for the cyclist.
Clearly he got out of his vehicle to remonstrate with the youngsters.

The yougsters were peacefully making their way and were troubled by their friend having been brought off his bycycle. Then the sight of this rather large and confident male caused them to feel defensive for their injured friend and even threatened themselves.
Their responsible artitude is very well demonstrated by their leaving the scene to prevent what was becoming an escalation situation as the driver was thought to be summoning more vigilante assistance.

My clients should be commended for their thoughtful actions that day.

What I don't understand is why people who do things they shouldn't be doing record themselves in the act and then post the footage on line. Don't they understand that EVERYONE can see their YouTube clips.....? Including the police. How very odd.

What I don't understand is why people who do things they shouldn't be doing record themselves in the act and then post the footage on line. Don't they understand that EVERYONE can see their YouTube clips.....? Including the police. How very odd.

Methinks the difference is between immoral and amoral.
First they need feel that they are doing / have done wrong. In their nice little community its not overly difficult to justify immoral actions to each other, then the real world suffers the consequences.
At least this was only a car,
could this peer group community effect be the reason for this?

Newcastle screwdriver stabbing: Peter Duncan named as victim - BBC News

Not going to be a popular view with the Daily Hate readership here who love a good hand wringing, bring back National Service, bring back Borstal, things were better in my day moan but IMO the driver is at least 50% at fault in this case. Lightly braking or even backing off on the accelerator would have allowed the kid to go through the gap & on his way, avoiding the entire incident.

He either wasn't paying attention & must have missed seeing all the other wheelie-ing cyclists as they went by or was looking for a confrontation.

Not going to be a popular view with the Daily Hate readership here who love a good hand wringing, bring back National Service, bring back Borstal, things were better in my day moan but IMO the driver is at least 50% at fault in this case. Lightly braking or even backing off on the accelerator would have allowed the kid to go through the gap & on his way, avoiding the entire incident.

He either wasn't paying attention & must have missed seeing all the other wheelie-ing cyclists as they went by or was looking for a confrontation.

It reminds me of last year travelling through Macclesfiled. Motrcyclists on that occasion, 5 of 'em.
They were passing up the outside, inside, any side that looked possible. I was concentrating on trying to stay aware of each, while still considering other cars, pedestrians, and whatever unfore seen might become priority. One passed me as I slowed for through a crossing zig zags, close and illegal. But he had to stop alongside my window so I let rip some, he defended with a statement that passing is permitted, actually it wasn't and where it may have been they being like knats made the whole unsafe.
BYW I've ridden motorbikes for many miles, and often would navigate through traffic jams, which this wasn't.

The driver here had a few knats to concentrate on, his slowly drawing alongside a wagon is reasonable. A kid, who may well be effectively camouflaged going into a closing gap is easily missed, and to be honest on the principle of Darwin's theory maybe wouldn't have been my primary consideration.

Reactions: 219
Perfect storm of cyclist (arrogant) and millennial unable to take any responsibility for his actions.....

It will become clear that this was just a racist attack by a middle aged white male.
Clearly he could have given more room for the cyclist.
Clearly he got out of his vehicle to remonstrate with the youngsters.

The yougsters were peacefully making their way and were troubled by their friend having been brought off his bycycle. Then the sight of this rather large and confident male caused them to feel defensive for their injured friend and even threatened themselves.
Their responsible artitude is very well demonstrated by their leaving the scene to prevent what was becoming an escalation situation as the driver was thought to be summoning more vigilante assistance.

My clients should be commended for their thoughtful actions that day.
Summoning vigilante assistance? M’lud he was calling the police ....

From the video , yob was well behind the car as it approached the truck , and pedalled furiously to accelerate into non existent gap : entirely his fault , and no reason why driver who was in a separate lane and had priority should have had to do anything at all .

Would he have tried that stunt with a police car ?

All the cyclist had to do ( and should have done ) was to slow down behind the truck and remain in the lane he was in .

110% the fault of this pleb on a bike ; he doesn’t deserve to be called a cyclist.

Last edited:
It is possible to see how the cyclist wasn't at fault,
after all he couldn't see over his front wheel and mudgaurd.

I suggest it is a silly designer of the such a cycle that puts these things so high.

Last edited:
best thing to do is go over to their YouTube channels and report every single video so that the little turds may have their "channels" demonitized ... one of these gnats has over 300k subscribers. some of his videos include running away from the police after behaving inappropriately, no doubt.

Reactions: 219

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom