Yorks/N Midlands/Lincs/Lancs Curry Night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If I can make a suggestion for whichever restaurant we use?

Would it be possible to have a large round table instead of a long table. It's so much easier to converse at a round table.

I totally agree and will ask the question when I book, round is much more friendly :D

Still interested ... Plus Mrs J ... But she doesn't want to be the only female.
She sees little enough of me because of my work.
So, I don't really want to leave her at home.
(and she is another E300TD owner)
Are there any other female curry-lovers ?
Our choice, by the way, would be Akbars or Mumtaz.

It's possible that my missus could be interested in a curry, although obviously I would have to run it past her first. Also it depends on whether we could drop off the kids at their Grandma's (J31 M1) on the way up.

I'll have a word... ;)

Still interested ... Plus Mrs J ... But she doesn't want to be the only female.

No worries.

I can dress up as long as nobody objects.

Just let me know which frock Mrs J is wearing and I'll wear a different one. :thumb:

I once went to a party and someone was wearing the same dress as me and it was a bit embarrassing...

Last chance - Booking tonight based on result of Poll

Just a friendly reminder that if you are interesting in joining us for good food and good company then please express your interests in the 2 Polls, One for restaurant the other for your availability.

Restaurant HERE

Availability HERE

I will book the restaurant of choice and numbers based on the winners of the polls.

Cheers
Ian

Phew !!
Right on the last minute.

I couldn't log into the forum between 5.00pm and 5.30 pm.

Restaurant is Booked

OK I have booked a table at Akbars Sheffield for Tuesday the 2nd November 2010 for 7:30pm for 15 people.

Website of the restaurant can be found HERE

As I probably won't be accessing the Forum before the vent could you please indicate if you are a definite HERE As I have put this as a short cut on my Blackberry so I can keep track of and adjust numbers accordingly.

Look forward to seeing you there

Kindest regards
Ian

*** is quite welcome to lodge at my place for the night (seperate room to me and Mrs F might I add!!)
Bit of a long trek for a ruby though Matey?

Damn it, just seen this thread again, woulda gone but definately working the next day and seen the rota so definately not able to make it.

What a decent offer:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

:wallbash: It came out yesterday as I might be flying home (Poland) that day. Will see.

Bump

Table is booked for 15 and we only have 6 indicating their availability, please register on the link in post#49

Ian - I have put my name down, subject to getting back from London in time. Should be OK, as long as nothing unexpected occurs...

Unfortunately, I am not sure if I can make this one due to my work schedule. :(

Sorry for delay in confirming.
Have been away on holiday last week.
We'll be there.
The two entries are for myself and Mrs J.

Last edited:
Blatant bump!

Table is booked for 15 people with only 10 indicating availability anyone still wishing to go could you confirm HERE please.

Just a reminder Venue is Akbars Sheffield / Rotherham, Date this Tuesday 2nd November 7:30PM

Will check the numbers Monday evening and then confirm with restaurant how many we will be.

Look forward to seeing you there

Cheers
Ian

Table booked for 12 people, booked under my name (Ian) or the Mercedes Benz Club, take your pick. I will be going straight from work so will be there around 7:15pm

Now the weather is turning cold I think a nice Madras may be in order :bannana:

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers
Ian

Hope you guys all have as good a curry night as we do up here :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom