Yorks/N Midlands/Lincs/Lancs Curry Night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wednesday 19th January @ 7:30pm

Will book nearer the time to give others chance to join but so far

1. Flanaia1
  2. davidjpowell
  3. Sweetpee
  4. trapperjohn
  5. TimSKemp -
  6. Johnsco + Mrs J. (Sorry about dentist)
  7. corned -

big fan of Curry's and sounds like a good way to meet new friends but based in Wigan so not up that way much but will look out for a night if I find myself in the area.

Flanaia1 hope you (and everyone) doesnt mind me attempting to contact you this was and invading the thread but i have followed your advice on
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/driv.../86235-r230-sl500-illegal-tinted-windows.html
and i could really do with your advice as i'm about to go to war with the police and you seem to know the details in law surrounding coloured glass, i'm unable to PM you (think its a post count issue) and would really appriciate it if you would PM me an email add?

Sorry everyone if i offended anyone with this post?

big fan of Curry's and sounds like a good way to meet new friends but based in Wigan so not up that way much but will look out for a night if I find myself in the area.

Flanaia1 hope you (and everyone) doesnt mind me attempting to contact you this was and invading the thread but i have followed your advice on
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/driv.../86235-r230-sl500-illegal-tinted-windows.html
and i could really do with your advice as i'm about to go to war with the police and you seem to know the details in law surrounding coloured glass, i'm unable to PM you (think its a post count issue) and would really appriciate it if you would PM me an email add?

Sorry everyone if i offended anyone with this post?

**My email is temp in my profile!**

Blatant bump, anymore takers :dk:

1. Flanaia1
  2. davidjpowell
  3. Sweetpee
  4. trapperjohn
  5. TimSKemp -
  6. Johnsco + Mrs J. (Sorry about dentist)
  7. corned

1. Flanaia1
  2. davidjpowell
  3. Sweetpee
  4. TimSKemp -
  5. Johnsco + Mrs J. (Sorry about dentist)
  6. corned
Sorry Ian, I'm out. Just got my "child care" duties in for January. Great shame really as I wanted to thank David Powell personally for the help he gave me over the "Renault Non Starter" on Christmas Day.

1. Flanaia1
  2. davidjpowell
  3. Sweetpee
  4. TimSKemp -
  6. corned
Sorry Ian, I'm out. Just got my "child care" duties in for January. Great shame really as I wanted to thank David Powell personally for the help he gave me over the "Renault Non Starter" on Christmas Day.

Shame about that John but never mind see you at the next one or over your way sometime.

Any More Takers ????????????????????

Will give it until midweek but any more takers? 7 of us so far, sure we can do better than that :dk: 25% discount waiting for us good food good company good cars, what more could you want :dk:

1. Flanaia1
  2. davidjpowell
  3. Sweetpee
  4. TimSKemp -
  6. corned

Well with a change of shifts I am in Sheffield over night :bannana:

Count me in,but it'll be about 7:45 - 8pm before I get there.

Table Booked

Table booked 19th January 7:30pm for 8pm to help Mark

1. Flanaia1
  2. davidjpowell
  3. Sweetpee
  4. TimSKemp -
  6. corned
  7. Proser

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Really sorry about this but I will not be attending.

My shift changes have been cancelled - training course for another person has been postponed.

Hope to attend the next one.

Should have said table booked for 7:30 under my name (Flanagan) and I have the 25% off voucher, see you all tomorrow.:thumb:

Should have said table booked for 7:30 under my name (Flanagan) and I have the 25% off voucher, see you all tomorrow.:thumb:

Am I OK to make mine a +1? Got a colleague with me today and he'd like to come too.

Ian

I fear the lurgi is attacking with a vengeance and I am going to have to drop out tonight

Apologies for this.

Regards

David

Back to the Magnificent 7 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom