Yorks/N Midlands/Lincs/Lancs Curry Night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
well what a fantastic night, The Spice Mill is a converted Windmill and very nicely converted too, the food and service was brilliant and the company even better, even though we only had a 50% turnout of those that put their names down. For those that didn't make it you missed an absolute treat.

Couple of pics below.

SM1.jpg

Inside of the restaurant

SM2.jpg

Mrs & Mr Johnsco on fine form

For all that made it many thanks for travelling the distance and I look forward to the next one, over to you Keith :thumb:

+1 to all the above comments.
We thoroughly enjoyed an excellent evening.
What a lovely place ... I'd like to see it in daylight.
Food was brilliant, and the company likewise.
Thanks Ian for finding this one for us.

Why do I always look bevied on these photos ?
I wasn't ... Honest !

Roll on our GTG in Whitby.

That's a good picture of the Spice Mill.
Very atmospheric in the darkness.

$%£*%*!*£ missed it again... too much work again. I hate to start at 9:00am and finish around 8 or 9. Then I out. Next time I really have to find time for this. Im sorry... :(

Hi Corned,
Just happened to come across your post regarding a curry night around Mansfield, if you need any help give me a shout as i'm in Mansfield & could give a few recommendations if you need them(i don't want to tread on toes) I work silly hours but if you manage to arrange something this way, i'll try to hook up with you all

Hi Corned,
Just happened to come across your post regarding a curry night around Mansfield, if you need any help give me a shout as i'm in Mansfield & could give a few recommendations if you need them(i don't want to tread on toes) I work silly hours but if you manage to arrange something this way, i'll try to hook up with you all

And we'd be very happy to see you. :) Thanks for the offer - always up for some suggestions/recommendations!

Keep an eye on this thread and we'll see how it develops.

Following on from a brief discussion up in Whitby at the weekend, I am going to suggest that we try a place in Mansfield which I have visited with my family a fair while ago. The restaurant is called Monsoon. I can't find a proper website for it, but if you google it there are enough hits returned. It is easy enough to find, being just off the town's inner ring road.

I am also going to suggest a mid-January date, something around 17-19th, which will be Tuesday to Thursday.

So, come on everyone, who's up for it?

That suits us just-fine.
Any of those dates are OK.
Bring it on ...

Johnsco + Mrs. J.

Bit of a bump

Did we decide on a date for this?

I can't do 16th or 17th unfortunately in Germany

Last edited:
We're still in here ... As per posts #409 and #410.
We're flexible if this doesn't fit.

Compliments of the Season to all Curry-Lovers.

sorry i will be in Cuba

I'll be there if I can - busy month!

Thursday 19th Jan is fine with us
Johnsco + Mrs J.

[We could all meet in Cuba !! ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom