Yorkshire area Breakfast meet 29th Flamborough Head

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave222

Car
Slk 250 cdi
Hi all after the many months of lockdown it’s about time we did a proper meet again and with the waterwheel being unresponsive I have taken the opportunity to change the venue that is great value with lots of parking.
The venue is the cafe at Flamborough head Bridlington YO15 1AR. 9:00am on Saturday 29th August 2020.
You do have to pay for parking here but the breakfast is very good value. I hope to see many of you there I will also invite people from the Facebook SLK group.
Regards
Dave

Bit of a drive for me (4hrs +) so I could make a weekend of it, but I'll wait till nearer the time to see whats going on before I commit.

1. Dave SLK 250CDI
2. Paul SLK 55
3. Fasty, Plucky Brit SV8
4. Andy C63

I am, just hope the weather stays fine.☀

It certainly will Dave, its been quite a while since the gang got together.👍

No offence Dave.

I went to the Derbyshire Private Lounge meet, that was the first time I had been out of the house since the lock down. It was a good meet and really enjoyed it.

I went to the Derbyshire Private Lounge meet, that was the first time I had been out of the house since the lock down. It was a good meet and really enjoyed it.
I was working when that was on 😢 I have been out with Dave and the Slk gang on a few outings, we seem to keep ending up at ice cream parlours😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom