Yorkshire area Breakfast meet 29th Flamborough Head

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry it must be his sweet tooth then;)

I may join depending on weather. Car is filthy anyway!

I'm in, roaring along A64 tomorrow about 8.00ish
edit: be 9.15 as i've got to collect new laptop from Argos at Brid:doh:

Not going to make it guys, was hoping for a weekend away but I'm still decorating!. Have a good time.

Thanks for organising the meet Dave. Good cafe and great to catch up with everyone 👍

Arrived late via Argos Brid to collect my new laptop, threw a red hot brew into my old one thursday morning and its terminal.Had to sit in the corner like a naughty child. Thanks to all except the weather bloke.

Great to catch up this morning, seems ages since the gang had chin wag, hope we can get some more in before the bad weather comes, this morning was only a breeze 💨💨😂😂

Sorry guys I missed this meet but its good to hear you are at least trying tk get meets back up and running.
I'm realy looking forward to meeting up with you all

Is there any other meets coming up before the weather turns bad?

Sorry guys I missed this meet but its good to hear you are at least trying tk get meets back up and running.
I'm realy looking forward to meeting up with you all

Is there any other meets coming up before the weather turns bad?
Hopefully try and keep the meets going through the winter as a placeholder. Next month we will be unable to do one but there will be one in October.

You have to book there now 🤔 we’re not supposed to go out of area now, so I’m going to coast for fuel, it’ll need it when I get there 😜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom