Yorkshire dales drive out / meet. Tan Hill, Hawes, Ribblehead viaduct and Fairhurst’s.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

23 Romeo Tango

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
X253 GLC 250 || Aufrecht, Melcher, and Großaspach
Another drive out / meet today, this time over the Yorkshire dales. Starting from Boroughbridge to Tan hill inn, Hawes and Ribblehead viaduct. Then back to Fairhurst’s at Berry's Farm Shop & Cafe at Swinithwaite near Leyburn.

Route 1
Route 2

I didn't manage to get pictures of all of the cars attending, but here are a few of them.

yGhp5ryh.jpg

OUycXk7h.jpg

uHKxIQch.jpg

z948ao6h.jpg

tA7Sybxh.jpg

cZhafEjh.jpg

iNW9DHEh.jpg

zqpKf3Lh.jpg

AIY4MHHh.jpg

o0wtjvTh.jpg

wfUtIGEh.jpg

Always get to hear about it at after
Haha, I posted the club details on the last event thread I made.
Although it would have been too late anyway, these meets fill up very fast after going live. They limit the numbers of how many can attend each event.

Take a look and if you are interested, sign up and book on an event. A few of their meets don't have a limit, but there is a reserve list for the ones that do.

I remember now, i did try and sign up, and on FB too, had no reply, did you warn them off;)

I remember now, i did try and sign up, and on FB too, had no reply, did you warn them off;)

No tip off Buddy, no idea why they never replied.
I know on their website it says something along the lines of your car needs to 'qualify' and they provide list of qualifying cars, but as I said on the last thread we had an oil burner Audi TT with us :dk:

No tip off Buddy, no idea why they never replied.
I know on their website it says something along the lines of your car needs to 'qualify' and they provide list of qualifying cars, but as I said on the last thread we had an oil burner Audi TT with us :dk:

Think my old girl would be on the "havent seen one of them in years" list ..."my granddad used to have one!"

Looks like you had a good day Richy, I’m going to be doing something similar in a few weeks but I’m afraid it’s limited numbers only.

Looks like you had a good day Richy, I’m going to be doing something similar in a few weeks but I’m afraid it’s limited numbers only.

Can i come???? or is it SL only.

Sorry Martin, Slk group and I think it’s full :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom